Fearless Forums
I am depressed... - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: I am depressed... (/showthread.php?tid=94709)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

I am depressed... - RoCKy - 11-11-2019

Hello Fearless Community,

I have been thinking of this now a very very long time if i should publish my personal issues. And well.. looks like i am doing it now.
I am currently writing this and still thinking if i should. But if you read this... well then of course i published my personal issues. So yeah.. I am 15 years old and currently going through a hard time. I am very happy that i joined this community. I learned very much how to deal with some issues. I got to know many people all over the world just because i play this game called "Garrys Mod". 
I am not sure why i am in this depressive-phase currently but yeah..
I think i should start with the beginning:
I joined the Fearless Community 2015/16. And now i am standing here as a Teacher. That was one of my biggest dreams when i joined this Community. Look.. i made it. But well... There was much time before i got Teacher. 
As said.. i got to know many other people. I dont really want to make a list because i would maybe even forget someone and i dont want to hurt anyone here. 
But how did i even get into this depressive-phase?
Well i am not sure actually. I met someone on FL who changed my life 180°. I mean.. i think so. But he changed it into a positive direction.
He was the first person who knew my biggest secret. He started giving me money and stuff for no reason actually. And then he added me on steam. I felt bad. I was sad and i had no other people to talk about my personal issues cause i was stupid and didnt trust my real-life friends... So after a while me and him started chatting and i told him my biggest secrets and from this point on... i got into a depressive-phase. I was sad, he was sad. I had to support him.. well i dont know if i had to but. I felt like that he needs support. I gave all my support to him but i was still depressed. I got bad in school and my life turned into a very very dark time. I went on parties a lot and always came home feeling bad and ill. After some months writing with him... he got a boyfriend. We didnt write that much anymore. And i felt sad again because i thought he would forget me or anything like this. 
So i didnt have anyone to talk about my issues/problems.
But i had very big luck and met someone else. I think it was like a second chance. I am thanking this person very much that he supported me all the time. And that he was all the time with me when i needed him. (I also met him on FL)
There is just one more problem. Even if i get supported i still feel depressed and i am scared to tell my friends or my family. I am always scared of their reaction. All in all... i thank everyone who supported me and everyone who will still support me in future. 
I am happy that i found this wonderful Community. And i will stay here a long time. 

Thank you.

RE: I am depressed... - JoshZ - 11-11-2019

:? :? :?

RE: I am depressed... - Ducktard - 11-11-2019

I'm not entirely sure if the Fearless RP Forums is the best place to post something like this Rocky, However, believe me when I say it passes. You may not believe me and it may seem like you'll feel like how you're feeling forever but trust me, just hang in there and It'll eventually blow over. I can't say when or how but from past experience I am confident that it will. If it becomes too much for you to handle don't be afraid to get professional help. Hope you feel better soon.

RE: I am depressed... - RoCKy - 11-11-2019

(11-11-2019, 09:56 PM)Ducktard Wrote: I'm not entirely sure if the Fearless RP Forums is the best place to post something like this Rocky, However, believe me when I say it passes. You may not believe me and it may seem like you'll feel like how you're feeling forever but trust me, just hang in there and It'll eventually blow over. I can't say when or how but from past experience I am confident that it will. If it becomes too much for you to handle don't be afraid to get professional help. Hope you feel better soon.
Thank you for your support. I am happy that there are people like you and help me further in things such as this. Smile

RE: I am depressed... - jhayw - 11-11-2019

yeah bein sad is shit, aint gonna call it depression cause that term is flung around far too much these days, best way to cure it is to distract yourself from everything, connect with your friends irl and do stuff, it helps, none of this talking to people crap

RE: I am depressed... - Grizzly - 11-11-2019

Stay positive my bro, puberty's a shit show for emotions. Everyone goes through hard time, long or short, you just have to strive for the best. There are many ways you can confront your issues, its like a black whole I know and you definitely don't wanna touch it, but if you get help whether it's professionals, a friend or a family member it will always help, I'm always here to talk despite my inactivity. Here is my discord: Grizzly#7111. Keep your chin up it will always get better. Just remember your never alone. Much love <3

RE: I am depressed... - Denn1s - 11-11-2019

You are very nice person. Do never forget that bad times will pass, I hope you feel better soon.

If you want to talk, I'm there

RE: I am depressed... - Arikame - 11-11-2019

Yo Rocky, u have my Discord, if i can help you Somehow hit me up man, i know how it feels.

RE: I am depressed... - Luna - 11-11-2019

stay strong bro

RE: I am depressed... - Nephew - 11-11-2019

I'll talk to you and then you'll feel better bro <3