Banned by Faustie
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Jeff Portnoy
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Faustie
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
v2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I didn't know ships weren't allowed, and I didn't see your warning until after I got banned when I was checking the console because when I built the ship it flew at me and killed me because i accedently welded it to the ground, so thats why i didnt get to see the warning. I was just trying to rp a terrorist attack against the president by crashing the plane into the nexus but didn't know this was against the rules. I admit it was a stupid thing to rp. Please forgive me. Thank you for reading.
You kept spawning Stuff in the Air
I my self saw stuff 3 times, 2 where planes
they were deleted and i know there was atleast 1 warning given
Temar the ball was part of the first plane. The first plane got bugged and killed me, and so I never got to see the warning given since I was dead.
Then the second plane was actually meant for RP but well I guess that was also not allowed.
Expired