(11-06-2019, 11:12 PM)Razz Wrote: _
_

(11-07-2019, 12:06 PM)Midget Wrote: _

that wasnt his point at all.
wheres your brain dude?
wheres your brain particles dude?
can you muster up some huh
(11-07-2019, 02:17 AM)Ranger Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 11:12 PM)Razz Wrote: Don't get why you need to write 150 words minimum to get accepted. You're pretty much gonna decide after reading the username of the applicant.

The reason we ask this is, is because we need to know if you can give detailed feedback with good grammar skills. If the devs have to spend hours decoding what you said in your feedback then whats the point of having beta testers.

As i understand what you're saying muck, and i believe its correct.

I think Razz's point is more in a sense whats the point in someone wasting their time, to just have a friend put in over them, however i could be wrong, its just how it came across.

If Razz says otherwise, i will stand corrected.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • RaZZ, Julern
(11-07-2019, 01:05 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
_

wheres your brain dude?

150 words is nothing, implying it will be a waste of time to do so because they choose by name regardless just illustrates the persons lack of dedication. It takes you 5 minutes.  

It is not that I don't get the point, it's just that the point is unreasonable.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-07-2019, 07:39 PM)Jakey057 Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jakey
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:80741364
Discord ID:  7313
Hours: (You need more than 400 hours) 430 hours
Bans: 6 (most of which was in 2018)(1 In 2019)
Blacklists: 11 [all in 2018]
Are you willing to give feedback on the updates?: Yes, I will be willing to give helpful information back
Are you able to be honest about your feedback?: Yes I will be honest about the feedback
Why do you believe that you would be a good fit for a beta tester?: (Minimum of 150 words) i feel like I (Jakey) would be good as a beta tester as I’m good at explaining what should be improved and what shouldn’t be improved. I will be able to give strong feedback about the early testing. I will always be happy to test stuff which needs testing. In addition, after reviewing the item/vehicle/thing which needs testing I will thoroughly explain what I think is good about it and what I think is bad about it. I will be %100 honest about it as I want to make sure that not just I enjoy it I will make sure that everyone or most of the server will enjoy it. I think I’d be able to handle this role/responsibility because I’m extremely good with explaining stuffs and I have a good maturity. I’d love to take on this role as I’m eager to test out some of the stuff which needs testing.

Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read my application, hope you get back to me soon.

~Sincerely Jakey

Psssssst

Post it on the beta testers section not here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=406
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(11-07-2019, 07:52 PM)Pollux Wrote:
Are you willing to give feedback on the updates?: Yes, I will be willing to give helpful information back
Are you able to be honest about your feedback?: Yes I will be honest about the feedback
Why do you believe that you would be a good fit for a beta tester?: (Minimum of 150 words) i feel like I (Jakey) would be good as a beta tester as I’m good at explaining what should be improved and what shouldn’t be improved. I will be able to give strong feedback about the early testing. I will always be happy to test stuff which needs testing. In addition, after reviewing the item/vehicle/thing which needs testing I will thoroughly explain what I think is good about it and what I think is bad about it. I will be %100 honest about it as I want to make sure that not just I enjoy it I will make sure that everyone or most of the server will enjoy it. I think I’d be able to handle this role/responsibility because I’m extremely good with explaining stuffs and I have a good maturity. I’d love to take on this role as I’m eager to test out some of the stuff which needs testing.

Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read my application, hope you get back to me soon.

~Sincerely Jakey

Psssssst

Post it on the beta testers section not here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=406
Sorry dad I lost a brain cell
(11-07-2019, 03:16 PM)Midget Wrote:
_

wheres your brain dude?

150 words is nothing, implying it will be a waste of time to do so because they choose by name regardless just illustrates the persons lack of dedication. It takes you 5 minutes.  

But, you do know how the staff team has worked for the past 2 years, probably more.

You have to be a friend, thats how i get the point.

The beta testers in my eyes was different last time, so it might be again i can just never be sure.

Last time Arny made sure that it was well spread out to a good commute of players.
perqe
Donator

(11-08-2019, 01:00 PM)perqe Wrote:
_

wheres your brain dude?

But, you do know how the staff team has worked for the past 2 years, probably more.

The beta testers in my eyes was different last time, so it might be again i can just never be sure.

Last time Arny made sure that it was well spread out to a good commute of players.

If you make a well structured template and are known and trusted within the community there is no reason not to be considered. Your assumptions are out of place and not rooted in good cause. 
Not everything is corrupt
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-08-2019, 05:57 PM)Midget Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 01:00 PM)perqe Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 02:17 AM)Ranger Wrote: _

wheres your brain dude?

If you make a well structured template and are known and trusted within the community there is no reason not to be considered. Your assumptions are out of place and not rooted in good cause. 
Not everything is corrupt

I didnt once mention corrupt.

If you read the post, you'll see.

I said the beta testers, were different.

Simply read.
perqe
Donator

(11-07-2019, 08:00 PM)Jakey057 Wrote:

~Sincerely Jakey

Psssssst

cant lose what u never had
(11-08-2019, 10:07 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 08:00 PM)Jakey057 Wrote:

~Sincerely Jakey

Psssssst

cant lose what u never had
Rude