BETA Testers revamp
Information 
[Image: McjHpf7.png]

BETA TESTERS

Hello,

We have overhauled the BETA Testers programme to be more useful by giving them an important role in development of updates. BETA Testers now provide feedback on update plans and allow the development team to get an insight in to what the community wants alongside their testing role. To assure quality of feedback received, we have removed all current BETA Testers and restarting the programme. Members on the new programme have much stricter requirements and guidelines due to the importance of the role. We currently only have 10 slots (subject to change for a new batch of members)

I was a BETA Tester before the restart, what now?
If you were a BETA Tester before the restart, you must reapply and the Staff + Development team will vote on your application.

Where do I apply?
You can apply here. Make sure you read the requirements and the template. Applications without the template will automatically be declined.

We hope the new system will help us deliver better updates and give the community a voice in development.
The following 6 users Like Luna's post:
  • Pollux, Grape, Ranger, RedPanda, Jonas, Wolven
Should be very helpful!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Noice
needed
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Great initiative, will help developers get more opinions on their updates before a release.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Pollux
name: masternoda
hours on fearless: 1600+
role-play points: 24
bans: 0
blacklists: 3
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
If you need som1 let me know i whant to help
Don't get why you need to write 150 words minimum to get accepted. You're pretty much gonna decide after reading the username of the applicant.
The following 3 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • don, Julern, horror
(11-06-2019, 11:12 PM)Razz Wrote: Don't get why you need to write 150 words minimum to get accepted. You're pretty much gonna decide after reading the username of the applicant.

The reason we ask this is, is because we need to know if you can give detailed feedback with good grammar skills. If the devs have to spend hours decoding what you said in your feedback then whats the point of having beta testers.
The following 3 users Like Ranger's post:
  • Fultz, Jonas, RoCKy
(11-06-2019, 11:12 PM)Razz Wrote: Don't get why you need to write 150 words minimum to get accepted. You're pretty much gonna decide after reading the username of the applicant.

150 words is about 4 lines on this forum... Come on...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.