SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92561442

BanID: 77430

Ban Reason
Hacking

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
Probably everyone in the staff team 2017

Why should you be unbanned?
So what I did has no real excuse, I found an exploit in the FTP service running on the host machine. Which gave me access to a lot of things, this includes the ability to upload code to the server. at the time I was talking to the wrong people and took their side by not reporting this to the staff.

The first thing I did on the server with this was tranqing a group of people with a command I made, ruining their experience they had on the server. after this I got blind by the power I had and it all spiraled out of control.

I did more and more things, mostly trolling people. Making them blind, running commands for them and pretending to be part of the staff. I at the time was a contributor for fearless as well. I betrayed the people who trusted me. I got what I deserved.

This happened in early 2017, I am now asking for a chance to come back to the community and somehow repay what I did towards everyone. I know this is a long-shot, but I really don't want what I had on fearless to end this way. If I were to get another chance I promise to not let anyone down.

I am posting this on behalf of Loco, because he is forum banned. Please give a chance to reply if you'd like more information so that he can relay it to me.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Hello Loco,

I have a couple of things to start with. You knew what you did, and therefore you are already breaking rule 4 of the unbanning rules.

UBR Rules Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

You have harmed the fearless services in a way that no one else had ever managed to do. You massively exploited the FTP - causing so much trouble for not only the staff team but also the players. You gave money around, you had us track and waste time cleaning up after you. We had to take a very long approach to get rid of you, and now you're asking for redemption? Impossible.

Loco, you are an exceptional and unique case in where we would never want you to return to the services, the amount of damage you caused was extremely detrimental. 

Thank you,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]