CSS and Half life content problem
So I have downloaded all the CSS and Half life content but they seem to not be working? Does anyone know the problem?

Spoiler :
[Image: GwYiWMo.png]

Spoiler :
[Image: rbd42ss.jpg]

Regards,
Fearless Donator
I would suggest downloading all the content from this link: https://gmodcontent.com/
Have you mounted it in your game? there is a controller icon in one of the corners when you first start the game.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Once you've done that there is a good chance you will get the crotch gun bug, an easy way to fix this is:

1. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons

2. If You Have The CSS Content As Displayed Here

[Image: v5mQH8s.png]

Navigate Into The Folder And Go Into Models 

[Image: 0E460Z5.png]
[b]3. Move the folder named weapons to garrysmod folder

This should fix your issue if it does not let me know

[/b]
(11-04-2019, 11:01 PM)Midget Wrote: Have you mounted it in your game? there is a controller icon in one of the corners when you first start the game.

I cant press on them 

[Image: HLOKftH.png]

Regards,
Fearless Donator
You need to run the games first,
Make sure you install them, run them atleast once and then try mount them.
Gmod will not detect the games if they have not yet been ran.
How do I mount it, if I only have the content for the game?

Regards,
Fearless Donator
I notice you have pasted the whole game folders into your gmod content. Go inside each of the games you downloaded, extract the Materials and models and then paste these folders in the same place your materials and models for gmod are.
Visit my profile here.
(11-06-2019, 04:25 PM)Midget Wrote: I notice you have pasted the whole game folders into your gmod content. Go inside each of the games you downloaded, extract the Materials and models and then paste these folders in the same place your materials and models for gmod are.

So, after I have extract them, I should put them in the content again?

Regards,
Fearless Donator
take the materials and models files of the downloaded games and place them in the same place as the materials and models for gmod. Just drop them in the same folder and they will merge on their own.
Visit my profile here.