[FL:Rp]Highway to Hell
Reported User(s): [FL:Rp]Highway to Hell

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127743766

Date & Time (GMT): 31/10/2019 @ 13:25 GMT

Summary of the incident
The accused player was running armed into my property with absolutely no reason.

Note: I didn't have any contraband placed down. Only my furnace.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/n2LkyAZJm7o
I will await a response from Highway to explain why he did this.

If there is no response within 24 hours I will conclude the report.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
First of all of the understanding of the rules it's only raiding if you use raiding mats like door breacher and so on I just ran in to have a look when I wold raid him I would just pull out my weapon I used no violence against him there was 4 me no poit of raiding him he literly opens the door
It's is literally me just running in to the house without any weapon in my head and ran out again
You were lurking in front of my house for quite a while.

You then ran in only to see if I had contraband.
If there would have been contraband in the room you ran in,
we both know you wouldn't have hesitated a bit to take out your weapon and initiate the raid.

As a criminal, in general, you want to keep a low profile.
Running armed into properties you do not own certainly would not help this.

I only opened the door to ask you what you were doing in front of my house and then go mining.
You didn't even give me a chance to start a conversation as you just abused the fact that I opened the door to get out myself.

According to your logic, it would also be allowed for

- corrupt police officers, to run into your property and search the house while you were about to leave. Without any search warrant.
- any armed criminal, with a shotgun on their back, to enter the Nexus and walk up to the president with absolutely no reason.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
in all my years playing fl there was no poit i would say that this was raiding it was running in an opend door and running out again causing no harm and no dmg but in your opinon its raiding when for example u bought an house and left the door open and sb looks in it in your opinion that is raiding so when u would be an admin u would ban people for just running into house when tehre door is open
Quote:ran in to a property without sb knowing

Without somebody knowing? I'm not sure on what you mean by that.
I can only say that I was well aware that you were running with guns on your back into my house.
If I wouldn't have noticed it, one could say that it was a proper burglary, but this just looks like a mingery attempt in finding
a loophole in the rules to go into my house, see if I had contraband in the last room, and if so initiate the raid.

Side note: You still haven't answered RedPanda's question on why you did this.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
He never ask first of all it wasent a raid second thing u reportme running into oped door when u were aware of it why did u open the door didnt talk to me or anything itlooks like u biatet me in to post the pr there was no dmg delt so why did u decide to post the pr just asking
If you look closely at the first reply on this PR, he clearly asks for your reason.

I knew you were lurking in front of my house. I figured it might be best to talk to you and kindly ask you to leave.
This is what I tried but walking out of my house. Yet you only took the chance to run into my house not even giving me a chance to talk to you.

The only one baiting here was you. You were lurking around my house getting me to do something, which you can then abuse to get into my house.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
i was running in there with my hands out cuz i had no raid reason and i was curius what was in that room because it was block off