Steam Name: ff

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

BanID: 82805

Ban Reason
Terms of Service

Staff Member: Console

Involved users

Why should you be unbanned?
I have not committed any TOS violations on any Fearless platform. Any of my actions taken outside of Fearless services can not be held as TOS violations as they are not directly linked to the server.

I would also like to know what exactly I did, thought judging by this screenshot its probably related to him...

[Image: unknown.png]

(also admins I can't respond to this, if you have to talk to me use other means)

*REPLY TO JONAS*

Mate, how can you start discussing this without any input from me? You won't even tell me what I'm banned for, I've had some shitty bans in the past but this is a shambles. Ranger I know you're the admin too, I've never spoken to you in my life, why are you trying to get me banned?

Spoiler :
i made this fitting meme for the occasion
[Image: unknown.png]

Hello Fieldy,

I’ll be handling this case on regards of another administrator whose wish is to stay anonymous.

The case will be handled internally,

Thanks.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello Fieldy.

This is a very "out of the normal" case. The reason for your ban was because we deemed you too dangerous for the fearless services. You know well what we mean by that - we, therefore, wish collectively as a team to keep you banned from the services permanently.

Thank you,
The staff team.
Moved to denied.