what happent to FL.
Rainbow 
I went on today feeling like I wanted to return to FL, but ima keep it 100 the server was dog shit, today at least, I must have been rdmed at least 5 times in the first 30min and not even that the full community was not the same as it was before what happened?

also the server was so lagy AF.

I don't mean any disrespect but I used to love playing the server and its truly not how it was and even lots of my friends notice it 2.

something needs to happen.

Maybe you don't agree and that's fine but its probably all the aggressive people who don't. I did not see 1 single bit of Roleplay it may has well of been a darkrp server.

My honest opinion.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 1 user Likes Steven8ken's post:
  • Julern
My g ScubaSteve
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Steven8ken
/boostfps
bring back The v5p, it was the PERFECT map, this map is way to big, just not fun and Lack of fps, i have a decent pc and still lag when theres 45+ players on. just wipe bans and bring back old evo city or v5p.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The following 3 users Like Julern's post:
  • Steven8ken, L Y N C H Y,
(10-24-2019, 09:26 AM)Julern Wrote: bring back The v5p, it was the PERFECT map, this map is way to big, just not fun and Lack of fps, i got 1080 screencard, 8800 thingy, 144 hertz, decent pc and i still lag man. just wipe bans and bring back old evo city or v5p

Cant lie i dont agree with all things you say but i can agree on this V5 was the best and always will be.

#BringbackV5P
The Map is great - but there are flaws with it and there's not as much options for AggressiveRP as there was on EvoCity
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
I miss EvoCity, fit perfectly with Fearless.
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, RaZZ, Julern, Edned
You literally made the exact same thread Grape did with the exact same name, ridiculous. These threads are pointless.
Instead of saying "something needs to happen" come up with an idea or don't say it at all. Pathethic thread (in my humble opinion).
I agree with what you're saying but you don't see me whining about it with ZERO useful feedback just to up my post-count.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • Wolven
(10-24-2019, 09:03 PM)Razz Wrote: Instead of saying "something needs to happen" come up with an idea or don't say it at all. Pathethic thread (in my humble opinion).
I agree with what you're saying but you don't see me whining about it with ZERO useful feedback just to up my post-count.

alright,

there should be a ban wipe,
map change,
and the rules need to be enforced more.
Fearless Veteran 8^)