Another (different) President Suggestion
(10-19-2010, 06:50 AM)Fallen Wrote: Then you would see minges who go president and run around with his gun or what ever it is and then see something which is something to do with rp and just shoots the fuck out of a player thinking its so funny, am against this the police force and ss have it covered.

I don't mean a gun that he can kill with - just a single user Tazer, or with a 1 or 2 minute cooldown. Maybe it only gives a 3 second stun. Just something to stop people raiding pres with a crowbar when somehow they get past cops Tounge
Omg am the president, what's this thing do and goes around tasing people
If not a taser, a p228 with one extra mag or one mag at all. He should be able to protect himself from crowbar raiding fail rpers.
Signature too big...
(10-19-2010, 09:43 AM)Fallen Wrote: Omg am the president, what's this thing do and goes around tasing people

Lol. but with a 2 minute cooldown - and a 2 second stun - it can hardly be abused Tounge
I just say no.
(10-19-2010, 04:41 PM)Fallen Wrote: I just say no.

Not to question your powers, but... ok i Do question your power: Why don't add it..? :/
The police force has the most important job they must protect the president. If the president can't order his men then he demotes them but if he chooses not to have protection it's his own fault.
(10-20-2010, 06:51 AM)Fallen Wrote: The police force has the most important job they must protect the president. If the president can't order his men then he demotes them but if he chooses not to have protection it's his own fault.

I agree i mean have you ever seen barack obama with a taser or Uk's queen with a p288?