Another (different) President Suggestion
Completely different suggestion to the other thread.

I had an idea where the president should have a weapon - a taser.

Perhaps something VERY short range that can knockout for 1 or 2 seconds ... to give the president chance to escape (for the times people try and hostage with a knife/crowbar...) maybe make it have a 1 min cooldown - so it cant be abused.

Many times i've been hostaged with a crowbar, and its like, in real life - the president isnt stupid - he'd be able to defend himself from melee attackers with SOMETHING, like a small knife, a tazer, even a crowbar Tounge

I dont think it would be abused - if it had a cooldown. And it wouldnt work on hostage takers with guns - because you wouldnt be able to get close enough Smile

What do people think?
A small knife or a pistol like the P228 beacuse its so small, if it was the P228 it could only have 12 shots or how much it got! Smile
(10-16-2010, 08:39 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: A small knife or a pistol like the P228 beacuse its so small, if it was the P228 it could only have 12 shots or how much it got! Smile

I dont think he should have the ability to KILL people - just stall them, until backup arrives..
We had this before, a taser would be abused to much and when we get randomly knocked out it would be harder to figure it out. It also bugs the player.
Lets say that only some people are allowed to be president like suggested in another topic. Then I think that the president should be able to have some sort of weapon. Nothing to big, but something that could make him accually have a way to defend himself.
Signature too big...
(10-17-2010, 02:42 PM)fai222 Wrote: Lets say that only some people are allowed to be president like suggested in another topic. Then I think that the president should be able to have some sort of weapon. Nothing to big, but something that could make him accually have a way to defend himself.
Well, no. When you're a President, you're meant to have your police officers to protect you.

<insert comment about fail-cops>
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Quote:<insert comment about fail-cops>

"Hey guys I see you all became officers, two of you remain here and the rest patrol" **The officers run off laughing and start shooting everywhere**
(10-17-2010, 05:33 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Well, no. When you're a President, you're meant to have your police officers to protect you.

Yes, but in real life the President could have a little knife or tazer to knock his attacker out or something. I would vote for a tazer aka KO thingy or something like this.
Dare to think!
I agree.
Signature too big...
Then you would see minges who go president and run around with his gun or what ever it is and then see something which is something to do with rp and just shoots the fuck out of a player thinking its so funny, am against this the police force and ss have it covered.