Gamberinos / HighwayToHell
Steam Name: Gamberinos / HighwayToHell

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:220884255

BanID: 79044

Ban Reason
Double Accounting as HighwayToHell

Staff Member: DVN

Involved users
Possibly Wolven, not sure about Jeff though.

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello fl,

For a while now I’ve been banned for several occasions of double accounting and breaking multiple rules. Over the time of my multiple bans, I’ve been considering returning to FL. I want to apologise to the people that I affected during the course of the time I spent on my first account ‘GamberRinos’ and the 500 hours on my double account ‘Highway To Hell’. I was in a stressful place, I didn’t exactly want to leave Fearless just because I got banned and that’s why I considered double accounting. I’m considering being less aggressive, and a little bit more passive. This will hopefully help me avoid most situations in the future. I think over the ban period, I have matured enough and have grown out of my cage. I’ve come back on the occasion that I want to see the new progress that has happened on FL and hopefully meet up with some people who will help me make progress through FL just like how I use to meet people back on v5p.

Any questions, feel free to ask!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Hello Gamberinos, as DVN is no longer apart of the team I will be handling this UBR. I will bring this into discussion with the rest of the team.

Please be patient thank you!
After a discussion with the team we have decided unban you, however you will be placed on last chance. If you continue as you did before I will not hesitate to remove you from the services.

Approved.