Conor McGregor's Return
[Image: 8bb35bf271746f065f80fcaf01fabfd1.png]
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 6 users Like Random's post:
  • Falc, Flame.., god, JackZ, JoshZ, Dimitris
Straight forward win for McGregor, but nonetheless absolutely feckin buzzin to see him return.

Come on Dana get this done!
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Random, god, Dimitris, Kippsee
I have missed this mad bastard
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Frankie Edgar is a similar opponent to Chad Mendes. An extremely good wrestler with decent standup, IF McGregor keeps it standing he wins. If Frankie gets him to the canvas McGregor is done for.
When Conor beats Frankie it will send a message to Max that he's still in it. Frankie went the distance with Max, and Conor has already whooped Max once. If Conor is back, and here to stay, only time will tell when he's champ again.
Conor beat Max when he was the new kid on the block. Max IMO would kill him now, Holloway’s work rate is next level. I really ain’t to sure about Conor and 5 rounders, he has the heart of a Lion but I feel like he slows down quickly. Frankie is a perfect fight for him, I think he should have a couple bouts before getting Max. For example Zabit would be a great fight or even Brian Ortega. Good luck to Conor though great character but has done some stupid shit of recent. Can’t wait for the return though.

The double champ does what the fook he wants.
Conor confirmed he will return January 18th 2020. Cannot wait.
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  •
Random ur such a casual fan I love it hahahahhahaha

Also, Conor fights at LW, Why are you guys talking about FW opponents? He’s stated that he wants to stay at LW. 
(I personally think he fights better at FW myself)
Conor will get destroyed by Max’s pressure striking. He’d be destroyed by Khabibs wrestling in a Rematch. Nate would beat Conor with his Jiu jitsu in the legacy fight. Gaethje would destroy Conor with his offense and wrestling if he used it. Ferguson would destroy Conor with his insane cardio and pressure. Masvidal vs Conor could go either way. The only fight I see Conor winning is the Cerrone fight.

Conor isn’t “The Man” of the UFC anymore, It’s Israel Adesanya.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Wolven
(10-25-2019, 10:28 AM)JackZ Wrote: Conor will get destroyed by Max’s pressure striking. He’d be destroyed by Khabibs wrestling in a Rematch. Nate would beat Conor with his Jiu jitsu in the legacy fight. Gaethje would destroy Conor with his offense and wrestling if he used it. Ferguson would destroy Conor with his insane cardio and pressure. Masvidal vs Conor could go either way. The only fight I see Conor winning is the Cerrone fight.

Conor isn’t “The Man” of the UFC anymore, It’s Israel Adesanya.

Personally I feel as if Masvidal would destroy Conor.