No. of Staff - Opinions
Just trying to get some opinions here on the current matter regarding the amount of Staff Members on FL.

So right now, this is the team:
[Image: e563f576e41848c3877f0376d1e4ed57.png]

6 admins, 2 SA's, Three TA's and one Moderator. 

Just looking to get some opinions on if this is a sufficient amount of staff or if more is needed.

Discuss
Why off topic?
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Slaint
I think the number of staff is fine
We have an average of 20 players on the server, if everyone was active that would be a fine amount. To compensate with more due to others is of course a matter of discussion.

Today we have had a new moderator so we can deduct that things are being done; regardless.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • ryan!
It ain't the number of staff members that are the problem, it's more based on their activity. They aren't really following up on a schedule you see so most are busy with other activities in life such as working full-time jobs or going abroad.

I read a thread by Lewwings the other day regarding Random, saying that his activity is low. Even if that's true, it ain't really a large percentage of the 'Dead server' problem we have had on our hands recently.

This is probably stuff you already know about, I'm just voicing my POV.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Slaint
We defo need some more admin bois chief
(10-14-2019, 10:41 PM)Forgee Wrote: We defo need some more admin bois chief
We'll use you.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
A full server (75 players) can  be covered by a single (efficient) administrator just fine, 2 online allows for a relaxed work environment.
The current amount of staff is more than fine. When it comes to administrators, it's truly quality over quantity in my opinion.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 9 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Falc, konsta, , Random, Lewwings, Dimitris, Link, Kippsee, Grizzly
THe number of the staff is fine,
its the problem with the staff, how they act, the reason they have the rank and how bias they are
(10-14-2019, 10:41 PM)Forgee Wrote: We defo need some more admin bois chief
 preferably mature ones who dont screech tho please
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Mist