Return of Fearless Radio
(10-13-2019, 07:48 PM)Panda Wrote: Everyone running this watch anime and listen to marshmello this will be interesting

That's fucking hilarious.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(10-13-2019, 07:48 PM)Panda Wrote: Everyone running this watch anime and listen to marshmello this will be interesting

I do neither
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

Coming from one of the oldest DJ's when Edned ran FL radio, i don't think this should have returned.

It gets a little cringy and just isn't what we need at the moment.

Let's see how it turns out though.
(10-13-2019, 06:44 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Speaking as one of the original radio hosts... Why? Nobody listened, it was cringe, we were bad at it, and it added zero value to the server

(10-13-2019, 08:36 PM)JackZ Wrote: Coming from one of the oldest DJ's when Edned ran FL radio, i don't think this should have returned.

It gets a little cringy and just isn't what we need at the moment.

Let's see how it turns out though.

If I am being honest I think with the right people to run it can be a nice addition but right now there are other more important things. Since they said that it did not take too long to set up then I am fine with it.
lol what
You guys just proved that you aren't capable of making independent decisions especially during times like this, nor have the experience to talk about anything at all. Who the fuck is going to listen to the radio with an average player count of 14 players with 5 of them being AFK or just jumping and running around doing nothing? Your own mothers?

Like DisabledDeer & JackZ mentioned, there weren't listeners, it was cringy and it failed before, and it will fail again. What gave you the impression that it will be different this time? especially with current state? The radio is the last thing to even consider, once the server gets around 70+ players on a daily basis then maybe consider it, but I still doubt about that.
(10-13-2019, 08:51 PM)Zombie Wrote: lol what
You guys just proved that you aren't capable of making independent decisions especially during times like this, nor have the experience to talk about anything at all. Who the fuck is going to listen to the radio with an average player count of 14 players with 5 of them being AFK or just jumping and running around doing nothing? Your own mothers?

Like DisabledDeer & JackZ mentioned, there weren't listeners, it was cringy and it failed before, and it will fail again. What gave you the impression that it will be different this time? especially with current state? The radio is the last thing to even consider, once the server gets around 70+ players on a daily basis then maybe consider it, but I still doubt about that.

You're upset. <3

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I give it a month
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 1 user Likes ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • H. Waters
I would have personally focused on other updates before this but like Jack said I guess we should wait and see
What is the point?

Waste of time and effort. It CRASHED AND BURNED last time because it’s a load of shite, nobody wants this and it brings absolutely nothing to Fearless other than a little bit of big headed’ness to those involved.

Is this what Fearless has come to? If so, good luck reviving anything here.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Slaint
It looks cool
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]