Return of Fearless Radio
[Image: ksf4njzm]

Hello everyone,

I am glad to inform you that FL Radio has returned to Fearless! The radio will be ran by Conn, TASSIA, Coffee and I.

The radio is being hosted by Conn, but the back end mostly managed by me. The 'Radio' subforum has been reopened which also means DJ applications are open. We are looking for DJs to stream on the radio. The system is still under development, but the main base is here for us to work with. The radio.fearlessrp.net will be returning once it has been completed with a DJ booking system and streaming times. Song requests will also return in-game to easily request your favourite song! (/requestsong <song>). There will be talk shows, 24/7 music and an AutoDJ. There will also be interviews either in-game or on Discord.

In-game advertising (subject to change)
You will have the opportunity to advertise you in-game roleplay, group or clan with the radio. This will cost in-game money, however. The prices are still being discussed and further information will be announced in the Radio subforum.

Discord invite: https://fearlessrp.net/discord/radio
Subforum: https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=211

Credits:
Conn - Helping with running the radio, managing backend and frontend
Arny - Helping with running the radio, managing backend and frontend
TASSIA - Helping with running the radio, integrating the system in-game
Coffee - Helping with running the radio, graphics
Divey - Helping with getting the radio up and running
The following 12 users Like Luna's post:
  • TASSIA, Zecon, Lewwings, SpaghettiFTW, Jessixa, Laurinwookie, TheSiphon, RoCKy, Ryan, Slaint, Alertecobra27, Random
BIG UP
Can't wait to hear the best DJs playing!
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
Whop!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Just what Fearless needed
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • MasterNoda, Link, JackZ, Falc, Alertecobra27
how long will this one last ??
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
I'm sure the 14 players will enjoy this new addition.
The following 2 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Haarek, Chad
Speaking as one of the original radio hosts... Why? Nobody listened, it was cringe, we were bad at it, and it added zero value to the server
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 5 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Janzo 火, , MasterNoda, JackZ, Falc
Something that shouldn't be on the developer's list at the moment.  I appreciate all the hard work put into it, but.. With the server doing 40 people at Peak (Thats being generous) is it really something that the FL developers time should be taken up by?  Maybe more RP Game-Changing additions?  I see a lengthy list of approved suggestions that could do with being implemented which would benefit the RP aspect thus improving player count.

Again, this ain't to drag the devs or contribs, Im sure i dont speak for myself when I say all your hard work, time and commitment is appreciated...
The following 2 users Like H. Waters's post:
  • Haarek, JackZ
(10-13-2019, 06:52 PM)H. Waters Wrote: Something that shouldn't be on the developer's list at the moment.  I appreciate all the hard work put into it, but.. With the server doing 40 people at Peak (Thats being generous) is it really something that the FL developers time should be taken up by?  Maybe more RP Game-Changing additions?  I see a lengthy list of approved suggestions that could do with being implemented which would benefit the RP aspect thus improving player count.

Again, this ain't to drag the devs or contribs, Im sure i dont speak for myself when I say all your hard work, time and commitment is appreciated...
To be honest, this really didn't take long to setup. Game changing additions take much more planning and work. 
Either way, this is a fix for the radio being down as a minimum.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.