MonkeyDustFTW
Hello,

First id like to thank you for the quick reply this genuinely means a lot also thanks for being reasonable and willing to see if i have learnt my lesson and learned on what i have done instead of just denying it.

The rules i broke and that you explained to me Fear RP breakage 1x as a normal citizen going into an active raid where there is heavily armed criminals in other words putting my own life in danger which is Fear RP next, When you steal a police car you should stay low and be very cautious on what you do in other words do not drive around crashing into officers and driving like a mad man crashing into stuff as that is also putting my life in danger.

You said "As a note; just because the rule breakages you performed where a majority happening in vehicles, does not mean you should receive a vehicles blacklist." I Have realized this now thats why i am making a UBR i know what i have done i have looked back and actually realized and also had a long thought about what you said and have realized and had some time to reflect and know what not to do when i return i feel like i have had enough time to reflect and be punished i have realized what i have done and i am very sorry.

Many Thanks
MonkeyDustFTW

Messages In This Thread
MonkeyDustFTW - by L Y N C H Y - 10-05-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: MonkeyDustFTW - by Jonas - 10-05-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: MonkeyDustFTW - by L Y N C H Y - 10-05-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: MonkeyDustFTW - by Jonas - 10-05-2019, 10:39 PM
RE: MonkeyDustFTW - by L Y N C H Y - 10-05-2019, 10:44 PM
RE: MonkeyDustFTW - by L Y N C H Y - 10-06-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: MonkeyDustFTW - by Joe Joe - 10-08-2019, 07:14 PM