Fearless Forums
MonkeyDustFTW - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Approved (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: MonkeyDustFTW (/showthread.php?tid=94345)

MonkeyDustFTW - L Y N C H Y - 10-05-2019

Steam Name: MonkeyDustFTW

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

BanID: 82619

Ban Reason
FearRP breakage x2, breaking rule 9.3. Was warned far too many times. Time to read the rules. | Extended by Joe Joe

Staff Member: [FL:T] Jonas

Involved users
Myself and Jonas

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,

I Am not going to sit here and claim what i did was right in anyway i was 100% in the wrong and i am sorry Jonas who was there with me for around 30 minutes discussing the reason of my ban i really appreciate the fact he did that for me instead of just banning me i am really sorry for what i did at the time i did there was not many people on ( i know that doesnt make a difference i am aware of that) i was pretty bored at the time just trying to make a bit of fun out of a dull situation i was being chased by a cop as i robbed another cops car the cop then went i lost sight of him so i just decided to drive round like a mad man and then go up to a raid and say "Thats some gang S**t i have looked back on the situation and realized maybe i was in the wrong but honestly i really did not mean it and i am so sorry for that i really miss playing the server and just was wondering if you could maybe lower the ban or even just unban me i really miss it i feel i have served enough time and have realized what i did

RE: MonkeyDustFTW - Jonas - 10-05-2019

Hello MonkeyDustFTW,

I appreciate your honesty and sincerety. I do however think that you still failed to understand what the entire situation was about, hence why we spoke for about 30 minutes as you’ve said. I would like for you to tell me exactly what you did wrong so that I know if you understand what you did or not.

As a note; just because the rule breakages you performed where a majority happening in vehicles, does not mean you should receive a vehicles blacklist.

Thanks,
Jonas.

RE: MonkeyDustFTW - L Y N C H Y - 10-05-2019

Hello,

First id like to thank you for the quick reply this genuinely means a lot also thanks for being reasonable and willing to see if i have learnt my lesson and learned on what i have done instead of just denying it.

The rules i broke and that you explained to me Fear RP breakage 1x as a normal citizen going into an active raid where there is heavily armed criminals in other words putting my own life in danger which is Fear RP next, When you steal a police car you should stay low and be very cautious on what you do in other words do not drive around crashing into officers and driving like a mad man crashing into stuff as that is also putting my life in danger.

You said "As a note; just because the rule breakages you performed where a majority happening in vehicles, does not mean you should receive a vehicles blacklist." I Have realized this now thats why i am making a UBR i know what i have done i have looked back and actually realized and also had a long thought about what you said and have realized and had some time to reflect and know what not to do when i return i feel like i have had enough time to reflect and be punished i have realized what i have done and i am very sorry.

Many Thanks
MonkeyDustFTW

RE: MonkeyDustFTW - Jonas - 10-05-2019

Hello MonkeyDustFTW,

I thank you for an honest reply. I have nothing else to add other than I support an unban. You have about 20 days left till your ban expires, so if anything it shouldn’t be too long, however I will let this to be with an admin. I am not allowed to conclude this as a Trial Admin, so an admin will handle this case.

Thanks,
Jonas.

RE: MonkeyDustFTW - L Y N C H Y - 10-05-2019

(10-05-2019, 10:39 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello MonkeyDustFTW,

I thank you for an honest reply. I have nothing else to add other than I support an unban. You have about 20 days left till your ban expires, so if anything it shouldn’t be too long, however I will let this to be with an admin. I am not allowed to conclude this as a Trial Admin, so an admin will handle this case.

Thanks,
Jonas.

Thank you Jonas it really means a lot for you to listen to what i have to say and if i was to be unbanned i will make sure to prove to you that i am much better then what i showed to be have a good night pal thanks for supporting my unban!

RE: MonkeyDustFTW - L Y N C H Y - 10-06-2019

I Have also decided to make plans for Roleplays as i realize when i was last on Fearless i was way too Aggro with the guns so i have made plans to do several Roleplays and also get more involved on the Passive Side of things i have also switched many dupes from the other maps so i can edit them onto this map i have only good things to bring to the server i can assure you!

RE: MonkeyDustFTW - Joe Joe - 10-08-2019

--| Approved |--

Following Jonas's statement as well as your ideas I feel a second chance may be in order. I will expire the ban but keep it on record and hope this does not happen again.