Fearless Survey
(10-05-2019, 11:19 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 10:08 PM)Midget Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 07:45 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 07:25 PM)Midget Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 07:05 PM)Dimitris Wrote: As I said I respect everyone's opinion however I will still stand by mine. Wiping the bans record seems like a good step for me. As I've said we have nothing to lose if we try, it worked last time and it will most likely work again.

There was not any positive noticeable change on the population after the ban wipe last time. Especially long term.

I was there I have friends that were there and admins at the time and they can confirm themselves that it did have a big change in the population, stop lying.

X_x X_x  Good thing there's a democracy on FL and not a communist regime led by Dimitris. There's a difference between sudden high numbers after a ban wipe and a steady player base. There wasn't a a positive change in the population long term so what makes you think it will fix the problem this time?

I dont see why everyone is so aggro, its something to try its like you either have something against banned players or just dont want to try.

banned for a reason, what
(10-06-2019, 12:01 PM)richieb Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 07:45 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 07:25 PM)Midget Wrote: There was not any positive noticeable change on the population after the ban wipe last time. Especially long term.

I was there I have friends that were there and admins at the time and they can confirm themselves that it did have a big change in the population, stop lying.

X_x X_x  Good thing there's a democracy on FL and not a communist regime led by Dimitris. There's a difference between sudden high numbers after a ban wipe and a steady player base. There wasn't a a positive change in the population long term so what makes you think it will fix the problem this time?

I dont see why everyone is so aggro, its something to try its like you either have something against banned players or just dont want to try.

It doesnt matter if they are banned for a reason, the community is dying for a reason.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Dimitris, Julern
Ban Wipe, the servers tried lots of stuff clearly aint working about 50 new maps, odd few updates and just stuff in general the server legit had like 18 people on last night a Saturday night UK time 9PM servers dying

What if the Ban wipe doesnt go well?

Well you lost nothing in the process so was worth the try.

What if people come back to minge?

Admins can do there jobs and ban them?

Ban wipe wont work?

What the hell will work then?

Even if the ban wipe happens wont make the server anymore better or active

So what if it doesnt at least we can say we tried instead of sitting back and doing nothing else.
The following 5 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • RaZZ, MrMaaze, Robbtja, Dimitris, Julern
sooooooooooooooo??????????
The following 6 users Like User 12049's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Dimitris, CorieTheNub, don, ryan!, DreeBott
(10-06-2019, 06:05 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: Ban Wipe, the servers tried lots of stuff clearly aint working about 50 new maps, odd few updates and just stuff in general the server legit had like 18 people on last night a Saturday night UK time 9PM servers dying

What if the Ban wipe doesnt go well?

Well you lost nothing in the process so was worth the try.

What if people come back to minge?

Admins can do there jobs and ban them?

Ban wipe wont work?

What the hell will work then?

Even if the ban wipe happens wont make the server anymore better or active

So what if it doesnt at least we can say we tried instead of sitting back and doing nothing else.

It was tried before lol, we’ve already been there and done it.

It won’t solve anything and it’s proven, if people want to come back.. Unban Request is there for a reason.
(10-06-2019, 05:56 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 12:01 PM)richieb Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 07:45 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I was there I have friends that were there and admins at the time and they can confirm themselves that it did have a big change in the population, stop lying.

It doesnt matter if they are banned for a reason, the community is dying for a reason.

if they wanna get unbanned they'd actually try to?
It's been a few days now, is anything going to happen?
Yes, the results will be published soon.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Dimitris, Lewwings, JackZ, Ryan
(10-11-2019, 10:42 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yes, the results will be published soon.

We don't care about the results of the survey, we want to know what you are going to do based on the results from the survey.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • don
(10-12-2019, 08:17 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 10:42 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yes, the results will be published soon.

We don't care about the results of the survey, we want to know what you are going to do based on the results from the survey.

I thought it was a given that that would be provided alongside the results of the survey.
Obviously he wants to share the results as a form of transparency. Whatever the steps are that will be taken afterwards will surely be published alongside it.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • ryan!