Fearless Survey
[Image: announcement.png]

Fearless has been around for years. The community is formed by many different people and opinions.

I am curious about what you think of Fearless. That's why I've made a survey to get a good overview of what people would think of our community.

Because, before we are going to improve the community, we need to know the priorities first. You can help us by giving your opinion, which you can even do anonymously if you prefer. It's a public survey, so if you are banned or not part of the community (anymore), you can also participate. The survey results will be announced here when we have collected a decent amount of opinions.

I've tried to cover the most important subjects. However it's impossible to cover everything. Use the open questions for that, or use this thread to discuss about Fearless.

This thread should be a useful source of information. For this reason, any troll posts, oneliners, jokes, insults, etc. will be removed and you'll be warned.

Click here to go to the survey
or browse to: https://forms.gle/VFSDL2izJoGzALmD7

Kind Regards,
SoulRipper
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Glad to see you doing this. Really hope that you heed any advice that's given, and act upon it accordingly.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 4 users Like Conn's post:
  • Seifenspende, Lewwings, PhantomSolaris,
Wish there was an option where you are fine with the agg/pas balance atm
The following 4 users Like Bobby's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Chumps, Seifenspende, Spartan_KCT
Nice
Honest opinion
Ngl, kinda glad that the community can give some feedback regarding the server considering the amount of 'FL is dying' that are about. I hope the right changes are made in all honesty.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 4 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Flame.., Bobby, Mist, Seifenspende
(10-02-2019, 03:36 PM)Bobby Wrote: Wish there was an option where you are fine with the agg/pas balance atm

Same, would be great to have that since I want the agg to be kept the same but more of an incentive for passive since they're both fun but one isn't used at much as the other.
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Bobby
Soulripper back at it again with the unexpected announcement
Looking forward to see what you will do with these. Smile
(10-02-2019, 03:47 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 03:36 PM)Bobby Wrote: Wish there was an option where you are fine with the agg/pas balance atm

Same, would be great to have that since I want the agg to be kept the same but more of an incentive for passive since they're both fun but one isn't used at much as the other.
I'm not sure if I can edit the survey while it's being used.
I would suggest not answering that particular question.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I've provided as much feedback as possible, albeit as an active member on the community that doesn't play on the servers itself.

I genuinely hope you will be conducting, concluding and following up on this survey yourself and not delegate the task to other people, as it's time for you to seriously step in again and take action. 
You've been out of the picture for a long time, and for a long time things have ran fine with full credits to Awestruck, but that time is over now, and it's very clearly noticeable.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Conn, H. Waters, Lewwings, Mist, ELAD, Alphaverse