Pjielip
Reported User(s): Pjielip

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75819094

Date & Time (GMT): 10/10/19 @ 14:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was dealing with someone when I hear a chainsaw rev up I go over to him with taser out and he just kept running breaking fearrp and then pulls out a shotgun and kills me

Evidence
https://youtu.be/gBHGn3twuYQ
Did not saw you in the back, just ran without notice away. You can see when i looked back i started to run in a panic way. On my vieuw i was never close enough on that point to be tasered because you didn't. So i just kept running and took my gun out later and shot you. Can you add that evidence that you shot me with 4 citizens around you?
Well, actually you turned around twice and saw I was very much in range and I don't think I have that was I used save clip while running at you I have before If you wish to see that? but if you have that footage I would like to see that as I think only 1 person ran into view after I started shooting and many were behind.
Not going to argue anymore, on my view i was able to run away in this situation because i was to far at these moments.

If you have some spare time. send in the whole clip and not only this part. Thanks!
Approved.

FearRP was broken here, on many occasions you were within reaching distance of the taser and you were aware of it being pointed at you, you were given verbal orders to stop moving which also reinforces the fact FearRP was broken.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Still want him next time to add the whole video and not this part. Think thats really unfair Smile
(10-03-2019, 06:00 PM)Fliip Wrote: Still want him next time to add the whole video and not this part. Think thats really unfair Smile

Once a PR is concluded don't post in it, thank you.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Moved.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<