Why don't you play Fearless?
(09-30-2019, 08:34 PM)Soviethooves Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:58 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:53 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: MadCow Weapons. CW 2.0 weapons were the bee's knees when they were in FL. They were removed after a minority of the community voted on a short-timed poll to revert them. They were claimed to be "buggy" when in reality they are an all-in-one package with barely any issues other than needing to be balanced and implemented into the GM. The vote didn't incorporate the whole community and became a bandwagon opinion.

If those were brought back y'all may even see an increase in Gun Dealer activity.

CW weapons are awful and won't work on FL.

They did before the isolated vote, and pretty well. Seeing their success on other servers including L L, I see no reason to add a more complex weapon system? How would it not work and how is it awful?
i understand ur from ll but can u stop tryna comvert fl to it?
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
Just felt kinda excluded, took a break, no longer have a group of mates on the servers.

University get's in the way i suppose however i can 3d model now so i might make a reappearance.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(09-30-2019, 10:36 PM)Create Wrote: I got a new full time job, stopped playing in January, permanently deleted my Steam account (somehow still able to post here). I realized there was more to life than the game and after a few medical issues, it was setting stone. I still keep in touch with a few players, but overall I've just simply moved on.
I didn't even know that deleting a Steam account is possible.
(09-30-2019, 11:00 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:53 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: MadCow Weapons. CW 2.0 weapons were the bee's knees when they were in FL. They were removed after a minority of the community voted on a short-timed poll to revert them. They were claimed to be "buggy" when in reality they are an all-in-one package with barely any issues other than needing to be balanced and implemented into the GM. The vote didn't incorporate the whole community and became a bandwagon opinion.

If those were brought back y'all may even see an increase in Gun Dealer activity.

They did before the isolated vote, and pretty well. Seeing their success on other servers including L L, I see no reason to add a more complex weapon system? How would it not work and how is it awful?

I’m not trying to convert FL to L L? MadCow Weapons are an obvious downgrade from the old FL’s CW 2.0
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
(09-30-2019, 11:12 PM)Soviethooves Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 11:00 PM)richieb Wrote:

I’m not trying to convert FL to L L? MadCow Weapons are an obvious downgrade from the old FL’s CW 2.0
FL has been fine for years. LLs gun system sucks, its terrible, just keep stuff simple.
CW weapons were quite nice when they were added but they're too controversial. I do agree that the vote to remove them was extremely biased but re-adding them would still likely have a negative reaction mostly as many players just hate change.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(10-02-2019, 11:29 AM)Pollux Wrote: CW weapons were quite nice when they were added but they're too controversial. I do agree that the vote to remove them was extremely biased but re-adding them would still likely have a negative reaction mostly as many players just hate change.

Are you seeing a funny pattern here too?

"Things need to change" "Don't change things"
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Conn, Soviethooves, Lewwings, Pollux
No longer enjoyable to play and sick of kids with power trying to tell me what I can and can’t do like I haven’t been here for 8 years, lol. (Probably why it’s not enjoyable)

Been debating firing up the PC a lot lately and coming back, but there’s nothing to make me want to come back.
(10-02-2019, 01:45 PM)Falc Wrote: No longer enjoyable to play and sick of kids with power trying to tell me what I can and can’t do like I haven’t been here for 8 years, lol. (Probably why it’s not enjoyable)

Been debating firing up the PC a lot lately and coming back, but there’s nothing to make me want to come back.
This guy ^ right here speaks for a lot of people, I don't like having a skinny dwarf with a lack of knowledge and experience in aggressive RP telling me what to do. A lot of bases were removed and banned, although they were approved by other admins and we were confident about them from our experience with basing. Players were banned or blacklisted for dumb reasons, like mugging in industrial area far from any civilization, is considered public and got you a blacklist from guns. Clan wars don't exist, there hasn't been a single war in years. The list goes on.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Falc
I don't even like VCmod to be honest. It is too much and I preferred the simplicity from before. You could draw parallels from CW and madcow I suppose.

Simplicity is simply better for gameplay IMO.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.