SteamID: 0:0:72767734

BanID: 78671

Ban Reason
Double account of RevivedzMennace

Staff Member: Jonas

Involved users
Myself, staff members and other players on the server

Why should you be unbanned?
I have been banned for over a year now, almost 2 years and during this time I have matured a lot and realise that I messed up, being apart of this community was a lot of fun and I enjoyed making new friends daily and I realise that what I did was wrong and ruined a lot of the other players experience on the server, which isn't fair on them and for that I am very sorry. I did a lot of the things to make people laugh, which was foolish and just ended up giving me a bad reputation on the server and a permanent ban. I didn't have the patience to wait for my 5 day ban to be over with and resulted to double accounting, which was the dumbest thing I could have done. 

There is no excuse for ruining others experiences and breaking the rules and I'm not going to try and excuse the fact that I broke the rules and ruined others experiences, I would just like to apologise to everyone who was affected by my mingey behaviour and hope that I am given a second chance to prove that I am no longer the same mingey kid that was playing on the server almost 2 years ago.

I have also taken the time to go over the rules to ensure that I understand them fully and will not break them again. I would just like the opportunity to prove to everyone that I can RP and build a positive reputation within the fearless community rather than a negative one like I did last time. Everyone deserves a second chance, I just hope you will allow me to prove myself. 

Thank you for reading
- NEM
Hello Nem,

It’s definetly been a very long time and honestly I would not mind for you to return or get your band shortend. I have nothing to add as you summed it up perfectly. I believe in second chances and the fact that this was about 2 years ago tells me, from the way you’re writing that you’ve matured up. I would support an unban or a change in the ban. Sadly I will not handle the case as I am only a Trial Admin and don’t have the authority to do so.

This was written on my phone in a hurry, so please excuse any unformalities.

Sincerely,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hi NEMxDman,

Sorry for the delay I will contact the team to see what they say regarding your ban
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(10-08-2019, 07:16 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi NEMxDman,

Sorry for the delay I will contact the team to see what they say regarding your ban

Don't worry about it, thank you.
As per UBR rules, the ban will be removed off record.

Welcome back.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]