[FL:RP] H. Waters
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] H. Waters

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72132308

Date & Time (GMT): 26/9/19 @ 23:45 GMT

Summary of the incident
So I was rping running my showroom when the officer that's accused came up to Ner0 and asked him to fix his car but the sergeant was recently rude to him so he refused to fix police vehicles. Waters then started to arrest him for spitting on him (he didn't) being a corrupt up when there were at least 4 people close and 2 officers not far away. I know the police aren't allowed to be corrupt in a public place with multiple witnesses. It also seems like in the rules it says you can ignore crime/accept a bribe but he seems to just make things up. I do have video proof that would be much easier if I can send on discord to anyone saves me uploading to youtube but I will if needed.

Evidence
As stated above would be much easier to send to someone on discord but I will upload to youtube if requested.
Hi Deadeye, please upload the evidence to youtube and add it to this PR, thanks.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
I'll accept punishment if im deemed to have broken a rule.

I am RPing as a corrupt officer - Ner0 refused to repair my car thus causing my character to feel inferior and in an attempt to maintain dominance, he fabricated that the mechanic assaulted him. My character then went to cuff the mechanic and announce he was "being arrested for assualt, unless you've changed your mind about repairing my car" this was to intimidate and maintain dominance IC.

I'd appreciate someone to post the actual rule i broke, because IRL - its not un-realistic for an officer to be corrupt in a group of 3/4 people. So why would this be against the rules..

Also, Daniel my character isn't Irish.

Many Thanks
https://youtu.be/esalTSq9bPk 1st time having to use shadowplay so didn't set my mic so can't hear me but I wasn't the point of the video so should be all good
Well there is me and the 2 other people talking next to us as witnesses I see 3 people.
Again - I'd like to reiterate.. I haven't broken a rule..

Can you please quote the rule I've broken here?
Well you can't just arrest people for made up crimes it clearly states on the corrupt cop section on the rules a corrupt cop:
"Due to your greedy nature being a corrupt cop means that you can accept bribes to get criminals who have committed petty crimes out of prison sentences, you can be rude to criminals/prisoners and you can ignore petty crimes to characters you know and have interacted with in-character and are actively role playing with (Ignoring crimes of your OOC friends is not permitted if you have not established a friendship IC beforehand).

Petty crimes are small law infringements (such as jaywalking or doing drugs) and that aren't in the public eye. "

You can't do corrupt acts in the public eye and that you did.
That explanation (not rule) coincides with a money driven corrupt cop..

My character is a dominance & power driven corrupt cop. Like many IRL situations.. A vast majority of corruption is not money driven, but for power and dominance.

In my opinion (and others) - what i've done is well within good RP and does not infringe on any rules.

As for the "public eye" - We were backed into a corner in a compound-like area with 3 people. I would understand your point if i was outside nexus, or on Pearl Plaza with loads of people around. But no - we were alone, your guys word against an officer's.

IRL - An officer's word carrys more weight, especially when a call went over the radio for backup saying i was assaulted and i needed urgent assistance.

Im not going to argue this further - I've better things to be doing

I'll accept whatever decision the staff make on this matter

Many Thanks
I was the one who was leaving this to the staff, you're the one who kept asking me to explain....
Denied.

Don't really think H. Waters actions are worthy of a punishment, however I don't recommend doing this again in future Waters, please keep to arrest people for valid reasons.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]