Fifa 20
Fifa 20 is now here been bashing it out on the 10 hour EA Access already.

Been playing pro clubs got myself 86 in goalkeeper so far.

My FUT is not too bad with 22k 

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-t...h:FFA20XBO

Anyone here play Fifa and will be playing this Fifa 20? 

(I Play on Xbox.)
PS4 player, 84 6'7 striker beast on clubs. Don't really play FUT that much other than drafts, but it's not looking too bad for me atm.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

oh look the same game is back with a new character and a smoother football, imagine paying for it each year. CLOWNS.
Only interested in Career Mode this year
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(09-24-2019, 02:36 PM)richieb Wrote: oh look the same game is back with a new character and a smoother football, imagine paying for it each year. CLOWNS.

Hey if we get hundreds of hours of fun out of a game that's cost me £30 I won't bat an eyelid. You don't like it? Fine, we can all like different things, shit glasses, perhaps?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Envy, L Y N C H Y
Was going to buy 2k20 but dipped

Just play with a 2k18 myplayer which is like shaq only white and that can make free throws and rare 3s.
If you enjoy it, you enjoy it. I ain't gonna stop you. IMO they never change and mostly contain more gambling than gameplay, especially this year's NBA 2K20. Madden 20 was probably the most popular of the sports games this year due to college football coming back, but other than that nothing has really changed. I work at a GameStop (Don't murder me) and can tell you if someone wants to get into a sports game, I always recommend the previous year version due to the ludicrous price drop from small graphical differences and different rosters.

At the end of the day, I can't stop you from buying it. I can only tell you the pros and cons.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Soviethooves's post:
  • Bobby
Career mode all in!
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
I've mainly been playing career mode since FIFA 16 and the recent updates and changes to the career mode on FIFA 20 were heavily needed. It looks very interesting how you can retire a player and go on to be a manager. Can't wait to do an RTG with Salford City and Leyton Orient.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(09-24-2019, 03:18 PM)Conn Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 02:36 PM)richieb Wrote: oh look the same game is back with a new character and a smoother football, imagine paying for it each year. CLOWNS.

Hey if we get hundreds of hours of fun out of a game that's cost me £30 I won't bat an eyelid. You don't like it? Fine, we can all like different things, shit glasses, perhaps?

big ol clown you are