is what it is.
I've been meaning to make this for a very long time.

In some communities you are welcome, within some communities you are trusted and within some communities you are taken seriously.

However, when you joined the community a very long time ago, at an age of 14 and then coming back to that community at the age of 18 this puts you in a confusing situation regarding people judging.

Obviously, back in 2014-2015 I was no angel, and all I did was muck around and have fun without thinking of the consequence. However, when i rejoined the community after all the ToS situation, I came back with a different mentality as I had obviously grown up.

I stayed out of trouble, and i kept myself to myself on the forums and within the server. But, yet again my past was what always seemed to be the main topic.

Then the infamous Janzo ban. This gentleman had no clue what he was doing, creating a vote on the roof when i was outnumbered 5 to 2, he then changed his mind from blacklist to ban 5 times.

I took this up privately with Divey, and the ban reason was raiding without a government pass. This wasn't against the rules at the time, however it pushed the team to bring this rule into place.

The president was afk and then disconnected I had made contact to him, but had no reply so the next in line was the SRU sergeant. I contacted him and he took me on as his cadet. 15-30 minutes later he got called to raid and I went with him. I even pmed Janzo to see if i could use molotovs which i couldn't so i didnt. As you can see my intentions was good, plus I broke 0 rules.

Moving on as i said i took it up privately with Divey, if i decide to show the screenshots I will just add them into the thread. However, we spoke about it and said Janzo went about it wrong but then I powergamed, this is then their next mistake. To prove this type of powergaming, you have to wait till its all over, and to see if after the raid i would leave my job, however, that wasn't my intention i was going to carry on my roleplay as a cadet. However, it got stopped mid raid and i was banned for raiding without a pass, however this wasn't a rule at the time.

After speaking Divey realise and changed it to powergaming, but i didn't powergame as explained, to powergame i would have had to leave the job as soon as the raid was over, they have to prove my sole intention of being that job was just to raid when it wasn't, it can be for changing to the job for the raid as i was the job for many minutes prior.

The reason i have explained this is because this then linked my past to my present as i got a ban which just proves you've not changed, when the ban isnt valid.

Obviously, then moving on down the line being a player is all good, but when you have been in the same position for many years you want something new, a new challenge, however, to my knowledge and to my sources this was never going to happen whether it was teacher with 0 yes votes and 9 no votes, if i cant even get teacher, there is no way i can ever try to push myself into the staff team and become a better me, and to try influence myself on the server to make it better.

So, obviously i was stuck in that place of mingey member and thats all i would ever be on the server, so i came to end of a road and i was at the dead end, only place i could go is back, or just sit waiting for nothing.

So, because of that i will be leaving, and moving onto bigger and better things.

Everyone, knows that i love this community, it was a big stand point for me on PC, it was the first community i had came into from coming from a console, it gave me alot of good friends who i will probably speak to life, all the day 1s will know who im on about.

I hope the community gets the player count as it did in 2012-2014, as i still have friends within the community, and seeing this community die out, wouldnt be good by any means.

All my geezers, stay safe, respect my server and behave.

much love,

perqe
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 11 users Like don's post:
  • Dimitris, Wolven, Zecon, SpaghettiFTW, Ranger, Kippsee, L Y N C H Y, Alertecobra27, Janzo 火, Spartan_KCT, Falc
Sad to see you go perqe, we had some great fucking times, you're one of the funniest people I've met in my life.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do with your life!
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • don
Aww perqe, best of luck in the future, see you around bud
The following 1 user Likes Flame..'s post:
  • don
Best of luck in the future.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • don
See ya later
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • don
I love you brother
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • don
cya bud! Wish you the best in everything
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • don
bye, strong-minded
good luck with life bro
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • don
Actually a shame. You’re a stubborn guy but a good guy deep down.

Cya!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • don
Goodbye, I understand where you are coming from with the whole staff thing. Good luck in your future endeavors.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • don