Vito
Reported User(s): Vito

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:514896261

Date & Time (GMT): 17/9/19 @ 11:10 GMT

Summary of the incident
The player has been driving recklessly, giving me a reason to pursue him. With only 1 other incident before this one where I managed to stop a raid from vito, he has then went on a chase and started shooting at me for no reason without ever initiating rp with me since his death.

Then the second encounter of RDM and cop baiting happened at 11:21. He runs towards me with a gun on his back and then retreats, trying to get me into a gun fight so he can have revenge on me over the previous incidents. The player is clearly a minge and has no regard for the rules when he gets upset over dying.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/I2tqQQkuRqg
https://youtu.be/cQDAOhqMg0U
I am posting on behalf of Vito.

On the first Video, I crashed on accident. A G wagon + a 13 fps + 300 ping isn't a very good combo. On the Second, we were talking about the TMP u took from me, and I was about to go there and tell you cuz i saw you ingame, that it is a Bad gun but has Zero Recoil, Then half way,as in the video is as well, i stopped. I realised i had an Ak47, If i went to him he probabbly tazed me and put me in jail, so i falled back and hoped for the best. I fired warning shots in the air, then he shot me first so i killed him.
In the first video you crash your vehicle, I manage to find you after you shoot my car after a pursuit for no reason, I pull up and you kill me, for no reason without even initiating RP. In the second video you do come up to me, then you run away, LOOKING after me seeing if I am coming after you, where you after some time put a bullet less than half a metre from me sygnalling that you are trying to kill me anyway and so you cop baited me to kill me.
Approved.

The accused was pursued peacefully and shot the cops even though they lost sight and failed to do any RP to defuse the situation.

"3.1a Violence should always be the last option."
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Moved.