Qannter serious af AMA
(09-18-2019, 03:43 PM)richieb Wrote: i have another question please answer properly.

shall i get a buzz cut like this

[Image: nx4eRZq.png]

HAIR DYE ISNT NECESSARY! just the style, please give ur honest THOUGHT and response if I SHOULD get it.

Youll NEVER be as handsome as that man in the photo.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
Why did you not answer Ryan!'s question?
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • ryan!
(09-19-2019, 07:19 AM)Uncle Krusty Wrote: Why did you not answer Ryan!'s question?

FFs krusty. yorue the last person i wanted to see on my thread. 

When I first met you Krusty it was during the new map where you joined after a while, I did not know who the fuck you were. Nor did i care. Since you had a vet status. Now I'm familiar with the Vets I know, and who is close with. So I didn't really give two shits who you were. SO I carried out to act normal with you, doing my job IC. You then turned out to act like a complete red neck, yelling at me, threatening me, and fuck sake I was trying to help you. But you then screaming at me calling me a dumbass moron for no reason. Honestly, By far you are the most Toxic person I have ever me on the server. There is absolutely no way that people could like you. Appart from the rejects like !ryan and Blackdog. 

Speaking of blackdog. While I was digging deep in the archvies I saw that you biasedly promoted him. He is an abusive person and a traitor. I have no respect for you. Like I cringe every time you speak OOC or on the discord. You attack everyone on the server who you're jealous of, and believe me you have a shit ton of jealous issues which makes you look sad as fuck. Then when you realize you're lonely you start to ass lick people you shat on. Like seriously fuck off. no one wants you. 
(09-19-2019, 08:04 AM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 07:19 AM)Uncle Krusty Wrote: Why did you not answer Ryan!'s question?

When I first met you Krusty it was during the new map where you joined after a while, I did not know who the fuck you were. Nor did i care. Since you had a vet status. Now I'm familiar with the Vets I know, and who is close with. So I didn't really give two shits who you were. SO I carried out to act normal with you, doing my job IC. You then turned out to act like a complete red neck, yelling at me, threatening me, and fuck sake I was trying to help you. But you then screaming at me calling me a dumbass moron for no reason. Honestly, By far you are the most Toxic person I have ever me on the server. There is absolutely no way that people could like you. Appart from the rejects like !ryan and Blackdog. 

Speaking of blackdog. While I was digging deep in the archvies I saw that you biasedly promoted him. He is an abusive person and a traitor. I have no respect for you. Like I cringe every time you speak OOC or on the discord. You attack everyone on the server who you're jealous of, and believe me you have a shit ton of jealous issues which makes you look sad as fuck. Then when you realize you're lonely you start to ass lick people you shat on. Like seriously fuck off. no one wants you. 

You are illiterate.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Lewwings, ryan!
(09-19-2019, 08:26 AM)Uncle Krusty Wrote:

You are illiterate.

ma'am he's russian
(09-19-2019, 09:22 AM)richieb Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 08:26 AM)Uncle Krusty Wrote:

You are illiterate.

ma'am he's russian

Oh is that why he can't read and comprehend one simple sentence? Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep that in mind now whenever he says moronic things now.
@Qannter how is blackdog a traitor
(09-19-2019, 09:58 AM)richieb Wrote: @Qannter how is blackdog a traitor

I want you, krusty, and yonno. to combine your opinion on me and post it here. let it all out, ill take it.

Go.
(09-19-2019, 10:18 AM)Qannter Wrote:

I want you, krusty, and yonno. to combine your opinion on me and post it here. let it all out, ill take it.

Go.

You literally called someone not even remotely involved in this thread a traitor and refuse to acknowledge it. Why?
(09-19-2019, 10:18 AM)Qannter Wrote:

Go.

Please stop trying to instigate a flame war, especially not on your own thread.
It's embarrassing.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Fultz, Lewwings