Qannter serious af AMA
ITS DRAMA TIME WITH QANNTER !
I'm gonna be honest af. No lies. No hidden fake shit. Stright hard on Smile Truth
Ask away!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
opinions on me?
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Opinion on me
Ops on me?!?!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
why do u like cheese so much?
how did you become such a modern architecture mogul!?
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me
(09-15-2019, 09:34 AM)Penguin. Wrote: opinions on me?

A very good guy, with that strong Scottish personality.Really true to who you are. )

(09-15-2019, 11:44 AM)SlaintZ Wrote: Opinion on me

A good friend. Who is really good to have a chat with.

(09-15-2019, 11:51 AM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: Ops on me?!?!

Monkey Dust minjury got us two on the wrong foot at first.
You talk too much, but sometimes decent to have a chat with. I find it hard to understand your  thick manchester accent but its all good since you'll make a good body guard in-game) 

(09-15-2019, 02:54 PM)richieb Wrote: why do u like cheese so much?

You're a young rebellious blonde, who loves to annoy other people. but you can find it hard to socialize. You can be a pain in the ass, but rarely i can find something in common with you.

We knew each other way back in the other community. but we weren't close at all. I realized we had the same hate towards a certain admin, and we both got him demoted for it.

After we moved to FL. We bonded great and you were less annoying. but after i PR'ed Jeff. you went ape shit and start doing weird things, like Aussie Air pod RP, Mario cart RP. and stupid Cop RP with your Aussie friend coffee. So now i don't like you. and its best you don't speak to me. 

(09-15-2019, 03:14 PM)Ryan Wrote: how did you become such a modern architecture mogul!?

Long story, but i use my vision to come to reality lol or Virtual reality. I take inspirations from the greatest Designers: in architect, fashion, interior, etc... 

Ever since HL3 was never gonna be released, i bought G mod 4 years ago to see what it was about. I hated it....over1 year i played single player practicing building. I went crazy eventually and then released my dupes on my workshop. It gained a lot of popularity. Then got bored of it, so started playing on multiplayer for the first time. I didn't know what the fuck was I doing. and now here I am making dupes each better than the previous one on FL. FL gave me more opportunity thanks to lesanka and divey and Mark ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/mark2580 )
for creating content that i could use to make my builds even more better.

(09-15-2019, 05:54 PM)kippsee Wrote: hOnEsT oPiNiOn On Me

You are stright forward, guy. who sticks to his reasons like super glue. Hard to argue with, even with later reasoning. But outside the courthouse. You're an extremely chilled guy. Who gets on active spontanously. I never interacted with you on the server apart from @ calls. So you're kinda mysterious to me, and what ou sound / look like.
The following 1 user Likes Veronica's post:
  • Slaint
ops on me
Wolven

(09-16-2019, 11:16 AM)Wolven Wrote: ops on me

ahhh fuck. Tbh I love Nigerian people. they are friendly and fun to party with, as they make good bouncers for every club and bars. You, on the other hand, is boring. You bore me, i don't really understand why. but really..... really you bore me a lot. You don't get along with anyone, and you take your ex-friends not liking you very personally. But that doesn't mean you cant have any friends. Currently, your BFF is Pullox.

mwisho wa hii ama !!!!
The following 1 user Likes Veronica's post:
  • Wolven