Healing from a injury at Hospital
Title of Suggestion: Healing from a injury at Hospital

Description
-Fell off a building?
-Got a baseball bat to your head?
-Swam underwater for a bit too long?
-Gunshot wound?
-Stood too close to a fire?
These, along with many scenarios can lower your HP which can turn your screen grey. With the presence of an EMS, you can call a paramedic to heal you.
However if there are no EMS available or they can't do their job (New to the server, Stolen ambulance, afk..) Then you would have the option to drive or walk to the Hospital, and heal yourself for a small fee.

Why?

1.) Health kits are expensive and are useful only during raids or if people are far from the hospital. Health kits can be used to heal on-site,  and cannot always be obtained without a doctor, therefore people would self supply. You won't have to ask a friend if they have a Health Kit aswell.

2.) This would stop people from intentionally killing themselves when their HP is 20 or lower since they cannot do anything abut it

3.) This will finally make the Hospital useful as it is a vital building for CityRP and is always empty not being used. 

4.) EMS can attend real emergencies as a priority for real injured people who need CPR first.

5.) It would be fun, to visit a doctor's room and heal yourself, creating depth to experience. 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
+Support
+ Support
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
yes i have been shot and whilst walking to hospital bled out and died, f in chat please

+support
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Denn1s
i believe swimming underwater for too long is called drowning
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Veronica
+Support
Where am I?
+support

Alongside the current systems sure, for a price and it should take a bit of time.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+support on the condition that we add a rule to not allow people to run there during a nexus raid.
+Support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43806599&b=9]
+Support

If we make a fee and a bit of a time to heal.

Regards,
Fearless Donator