JackZ
Reported User(s): JackZ

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69638118

Date & Time (GMT): 3/9/19 @ 16:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
We were driving along mainstreet when jack decided to randomly spray us across the city for no reason.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5sYJyEpalA
Hey, here to clean this up Smile

The president at the time had tax at 40% and at the time i was attempting a raid on his place of operations (Barracuda Building).

As you can see at 0:08 i was attempting to break the tires on your vehicle in order to prevent you from driving away so i could approach, put you under FearRP and use you to gain access to the president. Once i realized your car had 3 police officers in i decided to run away as i would be out numbered if i had pushed you all. Unfortunately you all pushed and managed to kill me before i killed Richie in the hospital.

Any questions asked by staff i am happy to answer.

= Jack
Violence is always the last option, surely if this is the case then approaching the car and getting all three of us under fearRP would have been the correct option. Instead of shooting our car across the road. Besides we were also heading away from the city and the place of the raid, so we did not pose a threat, and the president's location was already common knowledge.
(09-03-2019, 08:50 PM)richieb Wrote: Violence is always the last option

This doesn't occur when i'm currently raiding the nexus and am currently engaged in a firefight with Police trading shots back and forth.

(09-03-2019, 08:50 PM)richieb Wrote: Surely if this is the case then approaching the car and getting all three of us under fearRP would have been the correct option. 

Was too far away, attempted to shoot the tires out so i could easily do exactly that. Dont want to approach a car to have them drive away before i get in VOIP.

(09-03-2019, 08:50 PM)richieb Wrote: Instead of shooting our car across the road. Besides we were also heading away from the city and the place of the raid, so we did not pose a threat, and the president's location was already common knowledge.

Presidents location was not common knowledge at all.

You are bringing the rules over the top here, you need to prioritize roleplay over rule play and realise that the character (Freedom Fighter) that i was role playing at the time would act in-RP exactly how i acted. Exiting the nexus after raiding it entirely and shooting the wheels off of a Police cruiser so they can't drive away and so i can run over and put anybody inside under gunpoint in order to get the presidents location was perfectly fine.

If you are going to play a Police Officer serving under a dictator with 40% tax, make sure you can handle getting shot at when you are outside of the building that he is inside of. Which in this case, you were. Not only that though, i literally only tried shooting your wheels out (which failed) in order to put you under gunpoint. No attempted RDM, no RDM. Nothing of the sort.

I had a completely valid roleplay reason to do what i did.

Your points against me are simply invalid.

Forgive any grammatical or spelling errors in this post, i'm extremely tired.
If Jack wanted to kill you he would have just unloaded his mag into your car, its quite clear was his intentions were.

denied.