Material Tool Overhaul
[Image: YjECohe.png]

Material Tool Overhaul

Greetings Fearless!

Today I am happy to announce that we are getting a very much needed overhaul to our material tool!

What has changed?

For ages the player base has been using the sub-material tool to find great materials from the new prop packs that have been added to the server. Since the creation of the original tool we have received better materials than the pool available in our tool, with players creating their own personal 'swatches' from their finds. However, this will no longer be necessary - as we have gone through all the best materials from almost every prop pack added to the server and added the best ones for your own use in the material tool!

[Image: xOA9QHk.png]

As you may have noticed, some old materials from this section are missing! We have completed reorganised the material tool, removing all the underused materials, wrongly sectioned materials and general clutter. If you are missing an old material, do not fear! You can access a new type of section from the material tool called the 'legacy' materials. To access them click the checkbox at the top!

Alongside this, we have added some materials from the real world textures, which were previously map only materials, but have been converted for the players to use! Enjoy a selection of new woods, tiles and more! With this, we have also added a select few materials from Hitman!

[Image: XhrUTcV.png]

A friendly reminder of the functions of the material tool if you are unfamiliar with it! You can still access sub-materials from props by selecting the 'SubMaterial' option in the tool mode at the top, this allows you to extract a specific material from a prop, as well as being able to edit specific sections of props to your will! With this, you will also no longer need to make custom 'swatches' of your favourites, as you can save however many materials you want at the top of your tool by clicking the 'heart' icon next to the material you wish to favourite.

Spoiler :
[Image: b0J6WI2.png]

So enjoy all the materials that are now easily accessible to you on this tool! We hope this makes your building quality of life better and that you are able to use it comfortably!

Content:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1850314777
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1850398502
(You are not required to download these).

Credits:
Avgar - Handpicking every material, converting real world textures, creating the tool & overhauling it with the new materials and legacy system.
Lesanka - Handpicking every material from every pack available to Fearless.
Divey - Handpicking every material from every pack available to Fearless.
Tassia - Adding it to the Fearless game-mode.
Sparx - Helping test & assembling Hitman textures.
TopHattWaffle - creating the real world textures.
Oh yes I like
oioi hot
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Can't wait to build some amazing dupes with this! :D
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
Phew, after all that sorting I can finally delete my annoying swatch dupe. Thank you so much for everyone who helped, it took a ton of time and patience to go through all those materials that were just hidden in plain sight all along.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 6 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Divey, Avgar, Jessixa, rino, TASSIA, Ryan
Very nice
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
coool
Very much approved!
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

I’ve had a look through them, this is my favourite update since resizer!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 3 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Divey, Avgar, Lesanka
ur fucming amazing