SteamID: Will get

BanID: 82637

Ban Reason
Bypassing AFK timer

Staff Member: Redpanda/Joe Joe

Involved users
idk

Why should you be unbanned?
I was afk and i have no idea how i bypassed it and i would like it to be explained because i said Brb check logs if you dont believe me but i cant have done anything i was AFK unless my little brother done something i dont know anything about this
Hi Slaint,

After I recieved many @ calls people at project runway I brought those involved to a sit. You were brought along with DigitalClock and Hakachan. You were AFK in the sit and twice you moved while still not responding to the situation or speech directed towards you, which all of us witnessed while you were AFK, hence my conclusion as the sit was at least 5-10 minutes long.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(08-31-2019, 08:32 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Hi Slaint,

After I recieved many @ calls people at project runway I brought those involved to a sit. You were brought along with DigitalClock and Hakachan. You were AFK in the sit and twice you moved while still not responding to the situation or speech directed towards you, which all of us witnessed while you were AFK, hence my conclusion as the sit was at least 5-10 minutes long.
I was eating me food i never knew this was going on and no sound was coming through before my headset was plugged out so im not sure what happened but i think my little brother done something

Edit: I wouldnt even be bothered if i went to the afk job anyway
(08-31-2019, 08:37 PM)SlaintZ Wrote:

I was eating me food i never knew this was going on and no sound was coming through before my headset was plugged out so im not sure what happened but i think my little brother done something

Considering what I witnessed something was going on, I have nothing further to add than what I have already said.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(08-31-2019, 08:48 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(08-31-2019, 08:37 PM)SlaintZ Wrote:

Considering what I witnessed something was going on, I have nothing further to add than what I have already said.
I have no idea what has happened because when i finished eating my food i came back to ask when and if project runway was done and then i saw why i was banned then i posted this..
--| Denied |--

You are responsible for your own account and so are still held accountable maybe next time use /afk instead of an AFK script.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<