Peaky Blinders
Season 5 has recently kicked off, and all I can say is that it is looking very promising.

What do you think about Peaky Blinders?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  •
Can't believe they're still making series of that Fearless Clan, absolutely amazing.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 7 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Random, Jonas, Lewwings, Bobby, , Bobby Shmicki, Spartan_KCT
I love it, great show.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Have never watched it

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

No really, great show. Great. Never seen anything like it.
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Absolutely banging show, watched it twice over and now waiting for episode 3 later tonight!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 3 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Zulu, , Spartan_KCT
The storyline is extraordinary, always bringing up something new that is out of this world.

The characters are very well played, nahh, got only great stuff to say to be honest.

It's great being a Peaky in Fearless!
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • RedPanda, Haarek, Spartan_KCT
It sounds amazing from what other people are saying. They did some filming in the town I live in a few months back for the new Peaky Blinders season. Can’t wait to see it when I get the chance!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(09-01-2019, 10:49 AM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: It sounds amazing from what other people are saying. They did some filming in the town I live in a few months back for the new Peaky Blinders season. Can’t wait to see it when I get the chance!

I cut my hair in a similar fashion to Thomas Shelby a few months back and the hair dresser said she knew someone who worked on Peaky Blinders. Not extraordinary but just a fun food for thought.
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Jeffrey, Spartan_KCT
Started watching it yesterday and almost on season 3. In for treat if you haven't started
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Spartan_KCT