How to make a good base.
Kenny here with another guide for all you roleplayers.

This time I have made a guide about making a good base.

Step 1:Choose a good location for your base for example the industrial compound area, Or the water treatment plant.
Try to avoid small areas like metro cafe or an appartment.

Step 2: Make sure you know all the entrances and exits, Last thing you want is the enemy to creep up behind you.

Step 3: Build somesort of wall around your base, The point in a base is to stop people getting inside.

Step 4: Have some sort of escape route, It can be used for a counter attack or just when you know you have no chance in winning.

Step 5: If you have contraband in your base make sure you have a gaurd, Or a good defensive door e.g A fading door.

Step 6: Never let people you dont know/Trust into your base, They could be spys for the enemys.

Step 7: Have some sort of carpark in your base, You might need to get out in a hurry, And it stops your car being stolen as easy.

Step 8: Make sure you put signs outside your base, e.g Rebels only, Any non rebel members that try to enter the base will be killed on sight.

This was kenny with another guide,
Hope it helps !
Step 9: Don't use PHX.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Not always, You can make a decent base with combine props.
s.J edited my post.

That jackass.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
After this tutorial a police officer's job will be harder Tounge
Signature too big...
Then my job is done Smile
make sure you have people on gaurd
What if you've surrounded your base in fences, and you're probably gonna die, so you need to get out quickly. You build a stairway out of sight that leads to the top of the fence so you can get over. Is this propclimbing?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)