Qannter
As SRU your main role is to protect and serve the president, not pull over speeding cars down the main street. If you saw me speeding, radio into the Police and assist with the details of the incident, not assist with arresting as that isn't your role as SRU.

I never endangered anyone's life. Especially not yours, as you should be in the Nexus or at least at the top of the Nexus stairs.
I was just going above the speed limit, while always having my car under good control.

Also, please correct me if I am wrong, but I cannot recall the laws stating that drifting is an arrestable offense.
I never resisted any arrest, as you can see I was literally only getting my car repaired, right next to an officer who,
unlike you, didn't have any problem with me getting my car repaired.
There was no reason for an SRU to perform a police officers duty and arrest me for drifting on de road.

Neither did this happen in front of your eyes. This incident happened more than 2500 units away from the Nexus.

If this certain PR was to let slide, what is to say other people won't do the same exact thing and get let off?
Other people have noticed this rule-breakage and informed me as well.
It is FailRP, it isn't your job to arrest for recklessly driving.

I won't be commenting any further as this is just going in circles, I will wait for an admin's verdict.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer

Messages In This Thread
Qannter - by TASSIA - 08-20-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: Qannter - by Veronica - 08-20-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: Qannter - by TASSIA - 08-20-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: Qannter - by Veronica - 08-20-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: Qannter - by TASSIA - 08-20-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Qannter - by Veronica - 08-20-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Qannter - by Ranger - 08-20-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Qannter - by god - 08-20-2019, 04:34 PM