SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82324179

BanID: 81661

Ban Reason
Stealing cars and joyriding in them as police officer,

Staff Member: Captain Barry

Involved users
none

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello, im a very old player of fearless and i seriously miss the server a lot.

I got banned about 8 months ago for 12 months because i stole a car as police officer. I would like to be unbanned as i would love to get back into roleplay and have already served 8 months of this ban which i feel is enough to make me realise how much i enjoyed playing on the server and would love to come back. I have indeed matured since then as i have rp'd on other servers and would to take this server seriously as i have done previously on fearless on many occasions. 

In conclusion, i really enjoyed playing on fearless and would love to be unbanned and take the RP and server far more seriously.

Thank you so much!

-scraf
Hi scraf, you are aware that you have 15 bans and 40 blacklists within the space of 350 hours play-time, right? That's abysmal.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-20-2019, 01:26 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Hi scraf, you are aware that you have 15 bans and 40 blacklists within the space of 350 hours play-time, right? That's abysmal.

Hey Awestruck, I understand this. However I’m prepared to go past this. I have grown up, and feel like I want to take fearless much more seriously then i previously did

Thanks,

scraf

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hi scraf, the duration of your ban is normal for a last chance ban. I do believe you should wait out the rest of your ban as you are aware you broke the rules.

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]