'Sup? I'm a... New member, I guess.
Hello there mates! I've actually been playing on the server a bit and it was no until a week ago or so I decided to join the forums so - Hello!!

I suppose it'll be good for me and the ones who actually reads this, to know that I'm not a griefer or anything like that.

I've been roleplaying in World of Warcraft, Minecraft and Star Wars: The Old Republic for a long time. In WoW I have been in several good RP guilds but sadly I had to leave them all due to me buying SWTOR (Star Wars) So I have experience in Roleplay and I've seen loads of RP servers on Garry's Mod but the ones I joined was fairly pathetic except for this one (No, I'm not ass-licking).

So I've mostly been Roleplaying as a chef so to save up for a good car since it's the good stuff. Other than that I've talked in two of my friends to play on the server aswell and they both seem to like it.

I live in the southern parts of Sweden, Quite good in english, fifteen years old and a so far good computer with a decent internet.

Happy to be here!
/KethDenja Smile

P.S: I'm a noob at forums so please go easy if I do anything wrong...
Welcome To fearless Kethdenja if you have any questions or just need someone to RP with ya im here fearless is a very good server and I hope you settle in well with the community.

Aaronv909
The following 1 user Likes Aaronv909's post:
  • Ted
Welcome!

Add me on Steam!
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Ted
Welcome to FL! Forums that is Wink
The following 1 user Likes Serpent Lord's post:
  • Ted
Thank you all, I didn't expect anyone to read nor respond! Smile
Greetings newcomer, hope to see you in your in EvoCity.

-DerStorm
The following 1 user Likes DerStorm's post:
  • Ted