I know all the rules.SM
Reported User(s): I know all the rules.SM

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Date & Time (GMT): 12/8/19 @ 18:51 GMT

Summary of the incident
JoshZ randomly took a citizen hostage infront of the nexus (literally right next to the VP) and then took them through mainstreet and then back to slums to get a raid.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCJtfv8Vi9w
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-12-2019, 07:08 PM)Pollux Wrote: Reported User(s): I know all the rules.SM

Summary of the incident
JoshZ randomly took a citizen hostage infront of the nexus (literally right next to the VP) and then took them through mainstreet and then back to slums to get a raid.

Evidence

Redpanda has already approved this situation.
(08-12-2019, 07:11 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

Summary of the incident

Evidence

I'm assuming he didn't see the entire situation then, the video should show it all.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-12-2019, 07:13 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 07:11 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

Summary of the incident

Evidence

I'm assuming he didn't see the entire situation then, the video should show it all.

This man threatened my life which you didn't hear. You're not informed of the full situation.
I didn't see the hostaging part of this happen, however his reasoning was valid as the man hostaged (a government worker) threatened him, resulting in the hostaging I believe.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Why on Earth would you take someone hostage for threatening you, in broad daylight, right in-front of Nexus/Police Station?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Involved since I was the hostage. I tried to explain as the Administrator came however was told it was a threat then left the situation .I said " I would use brutal force" but in what context? I didn't say "I'm going to take your life" or whatever.

I never once threatened to take anyone's lives, as thats not what I plan to do with my day, to a random person who didn't do anything wrong. To be completely honest I think the hostage at Nexus was completely uncalled for and was just another reason to get police/SRU to raid your base.

I will say no-more unless told to by an Administrator.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
(08-12-2019, 07:19 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Why on Earth would you take someone hostage for threatening you, in broad daylight, right in-front of Nexus/Police Station?

I was also sceptical however RedPanda approved of the situation after I told him exactly what happened. Regardless of his rank in the staff team, his say is greater than my own. There were other members of staff on the server that did not have a say, if there were an issue they would have dealt with it. I followed the permissions I received from the staff that dealt with the situation and that's that.
(08-12-2019, 07:23 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 07:19 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Why on Earth would you take someone hostage for threatening you, in broad daylight, right in-front of Nexus/Police Station?

I was also sceptical however RedPanda approved of the situation after I told him exactly what happened. Regardless of his rank in the staff team, his say is greater than my own. There were other members of staff on the server that did not have a say, if there were an issue they would have dealt with it. I followed the permissions I received from the staff that dealt with the situation and that's that.

How could he understand the entire situation when all he was told off you was "he threatened me, I have a valid reason" and didn't even ask me or anyone else what happened. That doesn't make it ok...
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Also Pollux may I add why are you breaking FearRP in this situation? I told you to lower your gun multiple times.