Reported User(s): Rebelz

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84516774

Date & Time (GMT): 10/8/19 @ 18:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
FearRP

Evidence
https://plays.tv/video/5d4eff8521c11a487e/rebelz
Hello SpaghettiFTW,

As you can see in your evidence i crashed into that raptor, i continued to drive to get to where i was going and this is where the raptor drove over my vehicle and you came up from behind. I was already trying to move on when you pointed your weapon at me and told me to stop. I continued to drive and you started shooting so i did not stop.

Btw ever heard of rule 3.1c? You may need to take this into consideration since you broke this rule twice Smile
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Hello Rebelz,

Ranger brought me into a sit about 3.1c - and i was let go, you can however still see the intent was not shooting to kill but shooting to disable the vehicle in both situations.

Since i had a gun on you in your vehicle - you are supposed to follow my commands - which were to stop, you didn't do this so fearrp.

I understand however, that when I do start shooting you are no longer required to stop, which is why we then continued the foot pursuit resulting in your eventual tazing and arrest. The fearrp breach on this was before i disabled your vehicle.

Thanks
Hi SpaghettiFTW

I was at the time a wanted criminal, i needed to get away which the raptor prevented me for doing so. This is when you came rushing up from behind so as i was not at a complete halt and i already started to drive away when you came up from behind my vehicle. from my FOV in the game i could not see you, i only know this now from reviewing the footage however i don't believe i broke FearRP in this instance due to the circumstances.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Denied, possible fearRP however violence is the last option therefore you're both in the wrong.