"Starting LUA" causing crashing
Still not solved?
Try downloading the content manually, if this only happens on the fearless server, maybe wait for a server restart? This has happened a few times in the years but has always resolved itself, the most I ever did was unsubscribe from all my addons and fully wipe my gmod folder and it worked.
Ex-Server Teacher
(08-27-2019, 04:41 PM)Bobby Wrote: Okay, this fix might seem weird but try first migrating your garry's mod with all the files of FL etc. included to a memory stick. Then, run Garry's Mod as administrator and make sure not to download custom files. If this works, you can turn on download custom files if you have errors next time you play.

Didnt work unfortunately!
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
(08-27-2019, 10:58 PM)Bradley Wrote: Try downloading the content manually, if this only happens on the fearless server, maybe wait for a server restart? This has happened a few times in the years but has always resolved itself, the most I ever did was unsubscribe from all my addons and fully wipe my gmod folder and it worked.

Tried this about a million times and unfortunately no fix.
(08-28-2019, 10:03 PM)SJ. Wrote:
(08-27-2019, 10:58 PM)Bradley Wrote: Try downloading the content manually, if this only happens on the fearless server, maybe wait for a server restart? This has happened a few times in the years but has always resolved itself, the most I ever did was unsubscribe from all my addons and fully wipe my gmod folder and it worked.

How much RAM do you have?
Ex-Server Teacher
I have exactly the same problem. Switched to the beta version which fixed the crashing however after that I just wouldn't load in. In desperate need for a fix!

Edit: the crashing occurs on both my 8gb ram main computer and my 4gb ram laptop. Once I'm home I'll try to find the crash logs!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(09-03-2019, 04:18 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: I have exactly the same problem. Switched to the beta version which fixed the crashing however after that I just wouldn't load in. In desperate need for a fix!

Edit: the crashing occurs on both my 8gb ram main computer and my 4gb ram laptop. Once I'm home I'll try to find the crash logs!

Is this just Fearless?
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(09-03-2019, 05:58 PM)Grizzly Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 04:18 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: I have exactly the same problem. Switched to the beta version which fixed the crashing however after that I just wouldn't load in. In desperate need for a fix!

Is this just Fearless?
Not too sure, haven't got around trying other servers
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Yh i would, this can narrow down the issue if it’s just fearless it’s probably a server based issue conflicting with something in your files etc. If it’s all servers then it’s a garry’s mod issue.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(09-03-2019, 02:14 PM)Bradley Wrote:
(08-28-2019, 10:03 PM)SJ. Wrote:

How much RAM do you have?

16GB

Mine is all servers, even Singleplayer