Roleplay Guide Updated
Exclamation 

[Image: announcement.png]

For some time now we have been using a very outdated Roleplay Guide in which is still very useful however sadly not up to scratch with what the server now has to offer. Over a significant period of time the team as well as members of the community have put countless hours in to bring an updated guide for you the community to use. This guide is up to date with most things that have come since the last one in which was published over 7 years ago.

The Guide itself can be found here : https://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf

We would like to thank all involved for their contribution to the cause and hope you find use out of this new Roleplay Guide!

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 12 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Luna, Divey, Ryan, Ivan Headshotski, Lewwings, Grape, Avgar, Zulu, Devon, Eclipze, Generation, Lesanka
thanks
thanks
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
cheers
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Cool stuff guys

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Forgot that was a thing. Hopefully you display it better this time
whats this
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • RaZZ
ROLEPLAY?
The following 2 users Like User 19014's post:
  • Robbtja, Byra
thanks for updating it, i think it was worth wasting your time editing this. this will help newcomers a lotttttttttttttttttt! Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar Liar