SCARface
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:24350111
Time in GMT:
Around 4 AM - I believe, not sure if I got my times right, it was around 8 PST
Server:
rp_evocity_2vd
Summary:
He was killing a random person that kept spawning with a crowbar, and then t bagging his body. I told him something along the lines of;
Quote:13. If you see a rulebreaker, contact an admin. Don't take action yourself!
And he said that it would take too long to contact a admin, and he was prop pushing, so he was killing him and t bagging his corpse.

After this me and him had a little argument about my age, because that apparently seems to matter.
Evidence:
[Image: iJ7qk.jpg]
[Image: 3VTfU.jpg]
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
lol. the guy was proppushing all over the place and no admins were nearby. After I killed him, he stopped. Big deal.
The @ command, works. Use it as you are told, Blackdog, or Pinkie Pie were online, I was stuck twice today, I used @ and blackdog was helping me within ten seconds
FUMUKU

UNBAN BLACKDOG
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting where he shouldnt. Not to mention, Posting irrelevant things.
Well, I have never had an admin reply to me in less than five minutes. I'm not sure why you even care anyway. I understand that I broke a rule, but I solved a problem. I won't do it again. This was not even a malicious attempt to break rules.
One can only assume that you are scarface? Am I correct in thinking that?
FUMUKU

UNBAN BLACKDOG
well evidence was crap and would of been denied but then you confessed too it so approved - day

on a side note - admins can be busy with stuff and will also ignore messages such as admin come here or using ooc
make sure you send @ with useful info
and stuff like prop pusher/killer would get high priority