zXNoRegretzXz
Reported User(s): zXNoRegretzXz

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420393797

Date & Time (GMT): 1/8/19 @ 02:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
The night before this incident, NoRegretz was banned for general mingery. He knew he was breaking the rules as the OOC logs would show, but he didn't care. He was only breaking rules because he knew there were no staff on and he thought no- one would post a PR on him.

The night of this incident, after his 24h ban, he came back to the server and resumed minging with his friends who I will post PRs on individually later. I'll let the evidence speak for itself, but I'd like to point out that he was banned for 1 day after this and I was told he would be issued an extended ban, which did not happen, that's why I'm posting.

NoRegretz has already been banned 6 times this year, and has 20 total blacklists and 9 total bans.

Timestamps:

0:00 - Right as he joined the server, noting in OOC how there were no admins online. Clearly shows intent to minge.
0:12 - Making fun of the way someone posted a PR on him the night before in OOC.
0:30 - Encouraging his Police Officers to kill each other.
1:23 - Calling me a retard OOC (using radio, but still clearly OOC)
1:50 - Calling me a retard OOC for a second time, using radio again.
1:54 - Powergaming by claiming to have received a PM that I was corrupt and taking bribes; I had been standing by at the nexus waiting to respond to calls and had not even talked to any non government workers, nor was I corrupt / was corrupt in my description / job title.
3:35-5:33 - Powergaming by demoting me for allegedly receiving another PM that I was corrupt, after I had still done nothing which could remotely be considered corrupt, also insulting me during an OOC conversation using the radio.
9:08 - Doomforting as a corrupt president, completely prop-blocked himself in his office for safety, walls over 4PHX units, no keypads / fading doors to get to him.
11:07 - Opening fire on me after I killed him when he was VP, purely for that reason. Powergaming and in breach of 3.1a and NLR. Can be seen trying to kill me by standing on me after I had been tased, hits me with his ASP baton while I'm unconscious, abuses taser tool when I am not resisting arrest.
12:18 - Breaking 3.1a, blatant and purposeful misuse of move body tool to kill me after knocking me out.

I have spoken to multiple people about him and they believe that he regularly ruins the RP experience for other players, and for this reason I think a lengthy extended ban is justified especially when you take his total playtime into consideration.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQp6ux8C5_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCfmuZlGBGY
^ This second video is from the perspective of Dead, who got powergame demoted because of OOC reasons.
hi now i will be be honest i did call you a retard in ooc so i’m not going to defend my self with that but i did receive a pm saying that you were corrupt i can’t remember exactly what was said but i did receive a pm a admin can check the logs to clarify that and about me now playing to rp i know a couple of days ago i was trolling and i have received bans and blacklists yesterday i was playing for most of the day and i never broke any laws except raising as a citizen and that was a mistake that i didn’t realise i had made but i’ve been blacklisted and that has been self with so since my ban for minging i haven’t broken any rules that hasn't been dealt with and with the ordering cops to kill each other i don’t remember any of this can you elaborate and with me hitting you with the baton that has once again been dealt with since i was blacklisted from been a cop also the doom fort you got that wrong there was a hole in the wall with a plant in front of it which i never made it was a dupe of props my friend had made which i’m sure he will show staff if u ask  so there was an entrance you just didn’t see it
Right, I did address the fact that you had already been given 2x 1 day bans at the start of my post, but I didn't exactly expect you to actually read through the whole thing. Chumps was the one who gave you a 1 day ban and he told me that you would be receiving and extended ban once he talked to other staff about the matter. They haven't replied to him yet, so I've taken it to the forums.

It doesn't matter if you've been "an especially good boy" after your rule breaking spree, (though you still broke rules yesterday, so that doesn't really work in your favor) the fact is that those 1 day bans were only to stop you temporarily and give you time to think about what you did, and based on the massive amount of rules you've broken you certainly deserve a longer ban than 1 day.

Please see the footage provided, you do in fact broadcast that Flex had won "Officer of the Year" for killing another cop, which is obviously encouragement. Yes, you were blacklisted from Officer to stop you breaking more rules so immediately, but that doesn't change the fact that the amount of rules you broke will add up to a more severe punishment.

Lastly, hidden entrances to bases are not allowed and people have been banned in the past for hidden keypads. Regardless of this fact, that dupe is still a doomfort as those walls are higher than 4PHX units as I already stated.
Thank you for your time! If you have any questions or require further explaination please message me on the forums, or for a quicker response add me on steam here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/turtlesnubs/
about the dupe i didn’t know that and it was hardly hidden there was a small plant covering the entrance so i apologise about that and with me broadcasting flex is officer of the year that has been dealt with already and i didn’t brake rules yesterday i made 1 mistake and panda told me off and i raided as a civilian which i received a blacklist  so i think yesterday i was there to roleplay since i was following the rules to the best of my ability
Yep, doesn't matter. You clearly don't have any defense for the rules you broke. I've mentioned you've had blacklists and bans for this, but you were meant to receive and extended ban and you haven't, that's why I'm posting this. There's no need for you to reply any more, you'll waste your own time.
Thank you for your time! If you have any questions or require further explaination please message me on the forums, or for a quicker response add me on steam here:

what rules have i broke that i haven’t already been punished for ?
As I've said so many times before, the problem isn't that you have gone unpunished, it's that your punishment was meant to be extended greatly beyond just one day.

Involved

He targets me mostly. Withal fabricated a story to the staff, in which they believed, thus getting me ostracized. Everyone abhors him - and wants him gone.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(08-05-2019, 07:25 PM)Qannter Wrote: Involved

He targets me mostly. Withal fabricated a story to the staff, in which they believed, thus getting me ostracized. Everyone abhors him - and wants him gone.

you have nothing to do with anything that turtle has said
(08-05-2019, 07:18 PM)turtlesnubs Wrote: As I've said so many times before, the problem isn't that you have gone unpunished, it's that your punishment was meant to be extended greatly beyond just one day
how was it meant to be extended who said that ?

edit.
The trial admin who said it would be extended is no longer a admin because he called me a c.u.n.t so he is very clearly biased against me so I don't think its fair I should be punished for something ive already been punished for and since my bans and backlists I've not repeated and have no intention on repeating