SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71370062

BanID: 82525

Ban Reason
CDM

Staff Member: Ranger

Involved users
Army, Wolven & Ivan Temptski

Why should you be unbanned?
I was accused of FailRP for having a BMW out as a police officer however this was out long before I became an officer and I was driving it back to the garage. And while on main road I accidentally hit the turbo button and in the city my camera always spins and I get low FPS (don't know if the camera spinning is just for me but it almost always happens in the city) and I accidentally crashed into a wall and I bounced off and since it was high speed due to the turbo it hit two people, Arny and Ivan. The car didn't initially hit the two people but it bounced off, so I didn't intentionally try to aim for anyone. The paramedics arrived shortly and the situation was solved I thought but when I tried to get my car off the ledge on which the backside of my BMW was stuck on, it slightly bumped the paramedic and injured him. I drove straight to the garage after that after asking everyone to move out of the way a bit. 

Ranger told me he thought it was intentional because I didn't hit spacebar but if I'd do that, the car would go sideways and hit at least one of them anyways. I didn't notice there was two people there at first but saw it after I crashed. 

I've had problems with the BMW before and I know I shouldn't drive it if I can't handle it but this was really just an accident. 

I called paramedic and stayed by the injured people the whole time until they got healed.

I don't think this was fair as it wasn't aimed at anyone and I bounced off the wall and hit two people. I didn't get an opportunity to view the footage in the admin sit, but it wouldn't have made much difference since wolven said ranger had already made up his mind before he TPd me. 

Thanks,
Narc - Fearless Gamer
Hello Narc, I did not accuse of FailRP, I gave you the benefit of the doubt as you said you wanted to get it back to garage. However after seeing the footage (from both Arny and Wolven) it looked intentional, as you did a slight turn into shopping street parking and did not break until you were almost touching them. You should not be going at that speed down Mainstreet whilst 1) Being a police officer and 2) Whilst dropping frames or lagging.

As to the point that I had already made my mind up, that is simply false otherwise I would not have given you the chance to explain yourself in the @ sit, and would not have given you the benefit of the doubt on the FailRP aspect of the accusations. I've told Arny and Wolven to upload the footage. As it was around 1am at the time, we decided that it wasn't needed as it could just be screenshared in a discord call.
Denied, Ranger made the right call. I also recently punished you therefore no complaint from me.