Dimitris
Reported User(s): Dimitris

Reported User's SteamID: Idk

Date & Time (GMT): 4/8/19 @ 23/24 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and LazyBlue was raiding nexus. We just started raiding and the accused user comes up to LazyBlue - LazyBlue asks ''Are you helping us raid'', as he also was raiding nexus. The accused user doesn't reply and shoot down lazy and afterwards me. no guns were pointed. We didn't do anything which granted him a reason to shoot us, just KOS. He didn't say anything he just shot.

RDM.

Evidence
The Logs shows the evidence hopefully this will be enough. (The user is on last chance, and should know way better)
I had you Magnus and Lazy in a sit and checked the logs, showing nothing from them and then they start getting shot from nowhere. I said to post a PR as Dimitris left before I got the chance to bring him, didn't want to make any conclusions without his POV.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Hello Magnus,

I understand your frustration however your story is false. When I got down to the nexus garage I saw 2 guys wearing the same uniform ( you and lazy ) at first I confused you for security guards ( however I did not open fire as I wanted to make sure because as you mentioned I am on last chance and I have to be extra careful ) when you and Lazy saw me you both started screaming get on the ground ( at the time I already had my XM in my hands so fear rp did not apply ), since you posed a serious threat to my life I decided to open fire. 

I would also like to add that after killing you I checked the scoreboard and realized you were raiding as a citizen, I imagine Red Panda missed that while checking the logs.

Finally, I would like to mention that this whole player report is against the PR rule 3 which states: "Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one." 

Kind regards,

Dimitris
I and lazy can confrim that isn't true lazy aksed you if you were helping us noone said anything about getting on the ground. Please dont start making up lies.

And no logs is requested. i was told to use this as the evidence as it shows your deliberate rdm on 2 people.
Maeg
(08-04-2019, 10:51 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Hello Magnus,

I understand your frustration however your story is false. When I got down to the nexus garage I saw 2 guys wearing the same uniform ( you and lazy ) at first I confused you for security guards ( however I did not open fire as I wanted to make sure because as you mentioned I am on last chance and I have to be extra careful ) when you and Lazy saw me you both started screaming get on the ground ( at the time I already had my XM in my hands so fear rp did not apply ), since you posed a serious threat to my life I decided to open fire. 

I would also like to add that after killing you I checked the scoreboard and realized you were raiding as a citizen, I imagine Red Panda missed that while checking the logs.

Finally, I would like to mention that this whole player report is against the PR rule 3 which states: "Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one." 

Kind regards,

Dimitris
So Dimitris i can see why are you trying to make the story look diffrent because you are on last chance but what was happening for real was that we were raiding nexus in the nexus garage i saw you outside of the garage because the gate was open and then i said to maeg i see someone with same uniform that look the same and you got in and i asked if you are helping us because you had weapons on your hand you didnt reply i asked again "are you helping us budd" and then i just got shot i really dont know what was your real reason to do that but dont change the story and say that we told  you to get down that never happend and the only reason i didnt open fire is because i was thinking you are going to help us and then i got rdmed for that.
Code:
[IMG]https://fearlessrp.net/sigs/get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:77377710&b=1[/IMG]

My first reply was out of goodwill, as I am pretty sure I do not have to make any replies in a player report that is against the player report rules. I will not make any other reply unless requested by the staff member dealing with this case. You, Magnus, are in breach of rule 3 of the PR rules and you are both lying in an attempt to try and get me banned.

Kind regards,

Dimitris
Denied

as this doesn't have any evidence. Also, it was an active nexus raid and you were another party that was there raiding while they were. There is no rules against shooting other raiders as it is quite common.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Moved