zXNoRegretzXz
Reported User(s): zXNoRegretzXz

Reported User's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:420393797

Date & Time (GMT): 4/8/19 @ 2:30 GMT

Summary of the incident

RapeRP

Nexus was being raided. i took sniper position on top street. when the incriminated came up to me from behind as a fireman and did: *** Vladimir Ivanov grabs ass

The incriminated is 16 years old

He has been sexually harassing me frequently in-game. I feel revolted.

Evidence
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: npkyZoq.jpg?2]
(08-04-2019, 09:00 PM)Qannter Wrote: Reported User(s): zXNoRegretzXz

Reported User's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:420393797

Date & Time (GMT): 4/8/19 @ 2:30 GMT

Summary of the incident

RapeRP

Nexus was being raided. i took sniper position on top street. when the incriminated came up to me from behind as a fireman and did: *** Vladimir Ivanov grabs ass

The incriminated is 16 years old

He has been sexually harassing me frequently in-game. I feel revolted.

Evidence
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: npkyZoq.jpg?2]
well a admin has already spoken to us and as we addressed it was not aimed at you there were multiple people in the area at the time
You are lying in the courthouse. It was aimed at me, and there was no one else there, otherwise, i would call witnesses.

The modderator suggested this PR since he wasn't able to access logs.
You have broken a solemn rule. You will be vetoed.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(08-04-2019, 10:33 PM)Qannter Wrote: You are lying in the courthouse. It was aimed at me, and there was no one else there, otherwise, i would call witnesses.

The modderator suggested this PR since he wasn't able to access logs.
You have broken a solemn rule. You will be vetoed.

well there was a fireman with us but you lie ok he was tabbed out plus do u acc have any evidence ?
Plus why were u taking part in defending the nexus with NLR ?
you died like 2 seconds before
As of now there is now evidence that would point it towards you, since you only have console logs you have 24h to post appropriate evidence or this will get denied.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(08-05-2019, 12:37 PM)Chumps Wrote: As of now there is now evidence that would point it towards you, since you only have console logs you have 24h to post appropriate evidence or this will get denied.

You have already attested and verbalized that The inculpated has committed rapeRP towards me.

Let us demystify predicated on the console logs, which has proven he has committed the malefaction.

[Image: jfBvhTq.jpg?2]
[Image: ofNwagO.jpg?1]

This proves he was on the top street where i was. He was behind me so i couldn't take a screen shot.

after seeing the /me command, i turned around and optically discerned it was him. I immediately called Jonas.

FURTHERMORE: TO add. a /me command can only heard on the console logs those in close proximity to the player.
there’s no actual evidence that it was too you get some evidence and show that to the admins but there’s none since it was aimed at my friend who was tabbed out
Your friend as in 'Flex'?

1.) He told me he is not friends with you anymore.

2.) He was brought by Jonas, to substantiate if it was aimed at him. He denies it. He was not even there.
(08-05-2019, 09:08 PM)Qannter Wrote: Your friend as in 'Flex'?

1.) He told me he is not friends with you anymore.

2.) He was brought by Jonas, to substantiate if it was aimed at him. He denies it. He was not even there.

1.) I was speaking to him earlier today 
2.) he was there and he said to jones he didn't know because he was tabbed out and he was there 
3.)you still have no evidence to back up your claims to either send evidence to prove my /me was aimed at you or just don't reply because your wasting your own time