Resizer Tool
Title of Suggestion: Resizer Tool

Description
Creating a whitelist similar to that of early access vehicles for the improved Resizer tool that was removed.

Why?
The current resizer tool only resizes the appearance of a prop and not the physical size. This is an issue as it cannot create a solid wall if I wanted one. In addition to this, it can sometimes seem buggy, resized props have a tendency to flash invisible which is extremely annoying. These issues do not come with the removed resizer (which is still in game for admins) as both the physical and appearance are resized.

Understandibly, this is abusable but can greatly reduce the amount of props needed to finish a build, in turn, reducing the need for prop raises and the amount of props contributing to lag.

This is why a whitelist with an application/hour limit/point limit for this resizer could greatly improve the server experience, even for those who do not have access to it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 6 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Zulu, Violet DE Kittie, Chumps, Jonas, Lesanka, Joe Joe
+Support, 

Yes please sick of my props disappearing when resized.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
I don't see why it can't be opened up to just an hour requirement if the limits are changed to make the size of props a bit more reasonable. Could even add some props to a blacklist if needed.

+support
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+Support
500/1000 hour limit?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

+Support

With an hour limit.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
+Support

Hour limit dependant option on tool to make resized prop solid. Non-hour reached players do not have the option to make solid.

I suggest 1000 hours because of destruction
+support
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
+Support