Poll: DO U THINK HE DESERVED TO BE DEMOTE
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
80.00%
16 80.00%
no
20.00%
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TOMO DEMOTED AFTER BEING EXPOSED OF
Recently on the 28/07/2019 or 07/28/2019 OR 28/7/19 OR 7/28/19 if you're american - tomo was found guilty of a horrible heinous crime and so he left the people no choice but demote him. it was a cool winters morning at 19:47 or 7:47pm or the different timezones depending on where you live i don't know what all the different timezones are across the world according to that time so we'll just go with 19:47. tomo was recently just doing his job as an sa after being voted to be sa after a year ago to be sa with eeee394 and sparx, but eeee394 resigned and then awestruck came back into the team so he was made sa again because he was sa last year before tomo and sparx and eeee394 so he was like the best candidate. so anyway tomo did something really bad - he was not in the best mood this morning and so tensions were high in the team and everybody knew it. yes they did. and so tomo then went onto go on to do the thing that he was demoted for and we were all SHOCKED! it span the whole room and basically what he did was
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Alphaverse, Exotic, Random
truly horrified and disgusted and frightened and alarmed, and panicked and terrorised, I can say I felt all of these emotions after witnessing tomo do
The following 4 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Divey, TASSIA, Exotic, Random
can't believe he's done that! absolutely shocked and horrified!
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
Absolutely disgusting behaviour, not what is expected of staff...
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
disgraceful
Woaw....
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Tongue 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_X6VoFBCE9k
you never finished it, what did he do?
honestly this is bullshit you can't just say all that and not finish it
if you don't say what he did you're just as bad as him