This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Poll: favourite type of staff/developer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
active
18.18%
12 18.18%
inactive
15.15%
10 15.15%
demoted
66.67%
44 66.67%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

favourite type of staff/developer
Awww cheers guy thanks for looking out for us! X
The following 2 users Like Wolven's post:
  • Pollux, Random
what's the difference honestly
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(08-01-2019, 02:47 AM)Wolven Wrote: Awww cheers guy thanks for looking out for us! X

***Begins to type up a hateful post, this post contains facts and saucy information.

Also, congrats on teacher after being demoted for breaking a rule. This isn't aimed at you, this is aimed at the people doing the promoting.

After recent discoveries, i figured out the mathematical numbers. I am a very disliked person within the staff team and they have a very "blunt" opinion on me, how ironic. Or. Hypocritical.

This is out of pure rage and jealousy you got it and i didnt.

Obviously im joking but it goes to show, my lovely soul just isnt for FL Sad

Good luck to everyone with a bad past, but without shit all over your nose and piss in your mouth.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes perqe's post:
  • Dimitris
the one with the most hours ofc, well legit hours
The following 1 user Likes frost's post:
  • Wolven
(08-03-2019, 01:49 AM)frost Wrote: the one with the most hours ofc, well legit hours

aww thanks frost
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
It's me or no one
The following 2 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • RedPanda, Jonas
(08-03-2019, 01:49 AM)frost Wrote: the one with the most hours ofc, well legit hours

aww cheers frost
Yes
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Divey
(08-03-2019, 01:36 PM)Wolven Wrote:

aww cheers frost
yeah yeah fuck you was talking about me
(08-03-2019, 02:33 AM)Jonas Wrote:

aww thanks frost
also you